'Storage Wars' Star

I Need BIG MONEY

... or I'm Off the Show!!

1/9/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_storage_wars_video_ex
"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester -- the "YUUUP" guy -- tells TMZ he's ready and willing to walk away from the biggest A&E reality show ever ... if the network doesn't up their "unjust" contract offer.

Hester was out in L.A. this weekend ... sporting a hat with his signature catchphrase on it ... when he told our photog he hasn't locked up a deal to return to the show next season.

The reality star explained, "Right now I'm in negotiations with A&E and I would just hope they would get away from their unjust contract negotiations ... the ball is really in their court."

He adds, "I don't know what their plans are ... but I would like to be on the show. Maybe 'Storage Wars' without Dave Hester??"

And to make matters worse ... Hester says he wasn't even invited to A&E's Christmas party.

A rep for A&E had no comment.

vickie

Let the ass walk!! If I ever turn the channel, it is because of this jerk!

heathe hickey

Storage wars is one of my top favorite shows.It's really to bad that one person Dave Hester is screwing with a good thing. Greed will do that to some people..no wonder he wasn't invited to the Christmas party.....what a downer! I LOVE Barry, especially the show that showed a younger version of him....hot or what , wouldn't mind meeting that in a dark alley....he's funny, smart, and really interesting.He seems to get along with everyone...even Dave. The show about Dave running into his brother......he seemed really soured with his siblings ....complaining about how he showed them the business and how they turned on him.Well that is very difficult to deal with but don't ruin a good thing, like what he has now.Love Brandy and Jarrett....he needs to lighten up on her a bit...he's a seems to be a bully with her at times....that's a real turn off. Darrell is welllll.......Darrell. Seems like he's desparate for a buck, down on his luck.........! I really hope the show continues, it is really a fantastic show.......best of luck, hope you can ALL get it together....get rid of the new women ....Nadla??? YUCK.....

heathe hickey

rocky

A AND E YOU ARE SORRY FOR NOT INVITED DAVE TO YOUR PARTY ALL THE MONEY THE MANS MADE U THAT SHOW WHAT WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE IF YOU LOSS DAVE NO SHOW DID NOT INVITE HIM TO UR CHRISTMAS PARTY U CAN NOT BE SERIOUS DAVE NEEDS TO GET HIS OWN SHOW NOT WITH A E I HOPE U READ THIS DAVE THEY DONT DESERVE U

alleyoop

Get the obnoxious a$$whole off the show...IS HE SERIOUS?
THAT SHOW IS BRANDI & DAVE.....PERIOD!!!

dnanner

Please A&E let Dave Hester go. He is insecure and that makes him a bully. Everytime he talks bad about somebody
there are children watching and their learning that it must be ok. He uses intimadation and making people feel inferior to make himself feel better. In his mind he is better than everyone else.He has to intimadate and run people down because he is so insecure. It's the only way he can function in the real world. He doesn't even realize what he is doing because he is that deeply insecure. It's too bad
that so many children will imitate him, treating their peers in the same manner. I say let him go and banish the
bully. The Teachers of the World will appreciate it,as will the intimadated and the made fun of.
It surprises me that A&E would promote such a person on their network. I ask "Is the editing button broken?"

jason

I didn't like dave at first but to be honest he isn't anything like he was when it first came out and he makes the show funny. he is all about business and jarred wants to be like him, so what then, get rid of jarred? They will have to replace dave and than what? if it is someone we don't like, than people will quit watching the show. Dave goes to these storage lockers weather he is on the show or not so if they get rid of him they will have to take the show somewhere else and there all gone.

Chris Beckley

I just have to say that I feel if Dave Hester is such a miserable piece of idiot and can be such a jerk and life sucks so bad to make him such an a#*hole that he should just go ahead and end it and shoot himself in the face.!!(or better yet...the mouth)

pat

i say let him go. he's so greedy he probably wants more than the obnoxious guy is worth.he is so,so annoying. i'm sure they can get another appreciative replacement very easy. he should get what he's worth,he should pay the network $100 per show to get free advertisement.

Stan King

Hey A&E, I need a job and would be happy to be on your show for a mere $50,000.00 and you don't even have to invite me to your Christmas party. Dave Hester is getting too big for his britches. He's always taling about how much money he has, but now he wants more ? GIVE ME HIS JOB !

paul

he is the one i like the least. Let him go

xerrex

What a blow-hard Storage wars would be so much better without hester. He bloviates the price of everything he buys and most of us know he can say a price on TV but no way in hell he's gonna be able to sell it for those amounts. Who needs him anyway. Would be better without his nastiness.

jhon Brown

Dave is a ******* AND SURE BE TAKING OFF THE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEL

PLEASE GO I WOULD ENJOY IT MORE I DONT LIKE TO WATCH IDIOT CRY BABIES

Scott

Let dave go! He is not worth the money! You may think his rudeness makes for good tv. But all I won't to do is change the channel, every time he opens his mouth. And the rest of the show is great! I have never seen someone so arrogant in my life!