Beyonce's Baby

Triggers Church Vandalism --

Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'

1/11/2012 6:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Baptist Church sign: Beyonce baby is SatanBeyonce's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ... writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals -- and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.

Blue -- Satan? No. Illuminati? ALMOST DEFINITELY.

update_bar
2:35 PM PT: The pastor did an interview with local news today denying the claims he made to TMZ -- but we assure you 100%, the pastor made the claims in question ... and we continue to stand by our story.

Artislife TattooandGallery

SMH this is why im not a member of a church

Dianna Wells Shire

This is an innocent child born to loving parents. Satan cannot possibly father a child. He had NO children. He was kicked out of Heaven before he was ever given a body; therefore, he cannot father ****. To say that Satan has a daughter is a slap in Blue's parent's face. Why are you giving Satan that kind of credit. Only one child was born of the Spirit and that is Jesus. Are you going to put Jesus in the same category as Satan? Whoever thought of something this evil is sick and should be dealt with accordingly. Congrats to Beyonce and Jay-Z. Dianna Wells Shire, author "The Ordinary Life of a Military Woman"

claire

thats sad.. why cant people let these two new parents enjoy having a baby and being a parent.

popo

a week and still no picture of the baby you know its all a big fraud

Asessina

Im not a fan. I dont like them. But Ive never seen a celeb's child come into the world like this. And what is the rest of her life going to be after this and with parents like this that are publicity hounds?

Meg

Adele, Katy Perry and Justin Bieber were among the most successful artist of 2011. Why is it that people don't say that they are illuminati? Successful black people doing big things, it can't be possible, right? They must be into illuminati or some weird ****. This is all just racist rubbish!

hoolahoop

where did those 'vandals' get the letters to put that up? inside the church!

Dani

All I know is if I had my baby the same day in the same hospital as Beyoncde and was kept from my baby because of the fact She had hers and all the damn security she had I would be fuicking outraged! I heard a mother call in to our local radio station saying the NICU camara's were shut off due to the safety and secruity of Beyonce's baby.. OK WTF about the safety over everyone else's? Just because she is a stupid singer doesn't give her the right to put eveyone else's special day to ****!

Crystal

ok this is messed up, but for real, im so tired about hearing about her and her baby. congrats, but people acting like this woman is God giving birth. they celebrate this and talking about this more than giving God praises and talking about God and in a good way. people kill me. she is just like every other woman that gives birth to their baby.

nisiek

I don't think Beyonce's baby is the devil and I don't hate Beyonce or Jay but I think they need to wake up and come clean about the fake pregnancy thing. That is the only thing I see that is wrong, why put on such a stupid act, when everybody and their momma knew she was faking the pregnancy...that is what turns people off,lying and covering up....

Bo Johnson

Don't give her the money!!!!!! jjohsoniii@gmail.com

Carolina Blanco

There is plenty of evidince that the Illuminat is for real and these people sell their souls to the devil for exchange of power fame and money listen to the hip hop lyrics artists like Drake lil Wayne Lady Gaga and so many more tell us about it in their music listen to it very well do your research cause this baby could be Satan.The new world order is coming.

joyce

I thank this is a Shame. To the Church, "My God is not the Author of Confusion, and to put this up. Who ever had the nerve to do this is the Devil. God said suffer little children to come unto me. This Baby is a Lamb of God. No matter if you don't like it.

bhitch asstness

fact.

cotten kandi

I've never been a fan at everything she does but why do ppl hate this woman so much! What has she done to deserve this type of scrutiny. It's a child that was born, a human being, this church should be ashamed! http://www.cottenkandi.com/?s=beyonce