Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

Delaine Ivey

Like i said yesterday who gives a **** about her are her baby. Why don't you do the same to some poor person that is having a baby. Want me to tell you why MONEY.

James

This is supposed to be the top of the line? The Ultima? While we can readily get reports on the likes of Beyonce where are the reports on the REAL WEALTHY. Like billionaires, Wealthy Wall Street Brokers, etc. Let's see how they have their rich babies. This "penthouse" wasn't all that big of a deal.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

I dont see why they dont hang her used Kotex up and down the Hallway for guests to smell and adore??

lilkunta

tmz can you confirm that the hospital did these renovations just this year for beyonce? wouldnt lenonx have had to submit hospital renovation plans to ny state or some kind of health commission? thanks.

also, is entry to this room with anything hi tech like a retina scanner or all 10 fingerprints?

Alyssa

Where's the fountains and statues? ...why isn't there 24k gold on the walls? I'm sure Beyonce felt like she was in a Motel 6.

nisiek

I wish I was their surrogate, cause Beyone was only there for the surrogate's birth...you all keep forgetting Beyonce was NEVER EVER PREGNANT, they are just ridiculous...I wish they would just try to be a little low key, all this over the top stuff is just stupid, Beyonce is not royalty, just an over-hyped singer with a bad weave.

Shasmith

Note to self - Don't stay at 5 star hotel. They look like hospital room with uncomfortable beds and medical equipment on wall.

Lizzie Morningstar

So this is what Obamacare looks like. Nice.

Reason8200

Where is all the talk from the occutard democrat types about the extravagantness of the 1 percenters. Oh, I guess if you are b l a c k and democrat you get a pass.

Knife

Will that be covered under Obamacare, or do they also get a waiver?

Kevin

Take away the flat screens and this is the same room my wife and I had at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring Maryland. We didn't pay anyone extra. The room is not the issue. The preferential treatment is. If you want security and special treatment, pay a medical team to come to your home and give birth there. Don't push your rediculous diva crap on others trying to enjoy a special day that only comes once and cannot be recaptured.

Kevin

Take away the flat screens and this is the same room my wife and I had at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring Maryland. The room is not the issue. The preferential treatment is. If you want security and special treatment, pay a medical team to come to your home and give birth there. Don't push your rediculous diva crap on others trying to enjoy a special day that only comes once and cannot be recaptured.

Tombmummy

It shows how little they and their handlers care for the little people. If my wife and baby were there and they tried to handle me there would have been trouble. They just don't care.

smileandshine

What's the big fuss really? Doesn't look nothing to special, and extravagant to me. It still looks like a sterile hospital room with plain colors to boot, and just a normal delivery room look.

Onyango Obama

Is it true that the photographer sold pieces of the placenta on eBay?