'Bachelorette' Star Kasey Kahl

My Accusers Just Want

15 Mins of Fame

1/18/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kasey Kahl
Former "Bachelorette" star Kasey Kahl is adamant ... the couple he brawled with inside a Fresno nightclub are just a couple of "Jersey Shore" wannabes bent on attaining their 15 minutes of fame.

Kahl's rep has released a NEW statement in the wake of an explosive police report, in which an allegedly intoxicated Kahl is accused of beating up a 25-year-old named Richard Chaney ... and smashing the dude's GF in the face at a Fresno nightclub this weekend.

Team Kahl says ... "As Kasey is in the public eye, it is not unlikely that we would not be surprised if these persons bent on attaining their 15 minutes of fame, while intoxicated and perhaps fueled by jealousy, will antagonize and attack stars such as Kasey in a 'Jersey Shore' type brawl given the opportunity."

He adds, "These persons wanted their 15 minutes, which they received, and now those 15 minutes are over."

"We are confident that Kasey Kahl will be fully exonerated upon completion of a full investigation."

The rep also echos what Kasey told police on the night of the incident ... that any violence on Kasey's part was PURELY in self-defense.

TMZ broke the story ... the accusers told cops Kasey was acting like a drunk a-hole and beat up Chaney for no reason. Kahl was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.

Kahl originally told cops he wanted to press charges. We'll see if he follows through.

Mumra the Ever Living

Yo pal, how can someone get 15 minutes of fame from you when you 15 minutes were over long ago?
While we're at it TMZ, why do you call this guy a star? Look at him, Spenser Pratt is more appealing than this clown.

ManiacalZebra

"Quit trying to horn in on my 15 minutes! Most people still don't know who the he|| I am, so don't detract from my efforts!"

Patterson23

Dear Team Kahl.. Your client is in no way famous or a celebrity..Funny you say the accusers are looking for 15 minutes of fame..

The "fame" countdown

Kasey's accusers 14:59

Kasey 00.59

ipurrr

kind of like what you had!! idiot!

mebrat24

Who's 15 minutes are up, hope it is his.

Kari

So "team Kahl" thinks this guy is such an enormous celebrity that these people were motivated to beat on him, so they could be famous? Get real--this guys 15 minutes are long over, and nobody wants to be attached to his name!

Ghost

LOL 15 minutes huh? i think yours expires a few months back

MIDNIGHT TOKER

the amazing thing is that this clown could beat up anyone

LAWRENCE

POT MEET KETTLE

Eliza

My friends told me about—casualloving. C óM–. She told me it is the best place to seeking casual fun and short-term relationship encounters. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot, you will find someone you like there. Have fun!

JiLL1

Who is this dork ?

Rhubino

Help! My brain is hurting after the line "it is not unlikely that we would not be surprised". This is an official rep's statement? (I'm not being the grammar police here, but WTF?)

Lisa

I remember seeing Kasey on The Bachelorrette for the first time. I thought he was handsome. But getting to see him, his personality does not match with his good looks. Getting a hideous tattoo, singing stupidly, then going out with Vienna, and now in a bar fight..What a waste of good looks.

Jasel

Weren't their witnesses???

brad

This drunken douchebag bigmouth is hardly a celebrity. Give me a break. His 15 minutes are way over. I bet he's too much of a whoosie to go back to that same bar this weekend.

I saw a small 5'8" 160... lb. hispanic guy beat the hell out of 6'4" 220 lb. big, burly white guy outside a bar one time. It was over in about 1 minute. None of the big guy's friends had the cajones to take him on after that. They just took off. The hispanic guy was about 10 times quicker throwing punches and knew exactly what he was doing. He hit that guy really hard too. You could hear it pop. I bet that big white dude learned a lesson about barfights. He could have really gotten messed if that hispanic guy didn't stop after he went down.

Bottom line, you never know who could kick your azz if you are drunk out in public. It doesn't matter how big you are either. A guy half your size could knock you out cold. There might even be women trained in karate who could knock you out if you mess with them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments