« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

Pilar's Trying to EXTORT Me

1/18/2012 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders and wife
Deion Sanders
is firing back at his estranged wife Pilar, claiming her recent accusations -- that he's a narcissistic serial cheater -- are just a "shady" attempt to extort more money from the NFL star.

Deion's attorney, Jody Johnson, tells TMZ -- "The actions of Ms. Sanders and her attorney are nothing more than an attempt to avoid a legally binding contract that she no longer likes, by falsely assassinating the character of Mr. Sanders in an effort to extort additional money from Mr. Sanders."

The contract she's referring to ... the couple's prenup -- which Pilar wants the judge to toss out ... so she can make a grab for the lion's share of Deion's estate.

Pilar claims she was forced to sign the prenup under duress, but Deion says that's BS -- according to his lawyer, "Mr. Sanders committed to a generous financial agreement with his wife when they both voluntarily signed a premarital agreement."

Deion claims it didn't end there either, he also showered her with money and gifts before and during their marriage.

As for Pilar's attacks on Deion's parenting skills -- his lawyer claims, "Anyone who knows Mr. Sanders and observes him on a daily basis knows that he is a committed, ever-present father."

The lawyer adds, "Mr. Sanders will not be intimidated by these shady tactics and remains committed to resolve this matter in a court of law as quickly and amicably as possible."

Pilar's lawyer tells TMZ, Pilar's not the liar -- in fact, "Pilar has taken a lie detector test on the question of fidelity during her marriage to Deion Sanders and PASSED."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ken

Man, he showered her BEFORE they got married and then gave her a life of luxury and she STILL thinks she should have it all AFTER leaving? This is why marriage in the U.S. these days is sooo damn scary! Women like her and Elin Woods just think they deserve beaucoup compensation for what!? Popping out a few kids!? Because their FAMOUS husbands got some on the side while they hit the Louis Vuitton store and got their Range Rover detailed!? Do you REALLY think your nookie is THAT good, worth MILLIONS of dollars!? Don't criticize me for putting it in a dollar context becuase giving Pilar and Elin's money grubbing ways THAT is exactly what they are saying! PAY me for giving YOU this! Definitely not about taking care of the kids!

Mimi506

The pre nup agreement most people let alone most women do not see this type of monies in a lifetime, I advise you to live wisely off of it and place it in a money market account so that you and your children can live comfortably off of the "INTEREST" and live below your means, after all you were doing this prior to meeting Mr. Sanders, never allow a person to allow your standards to be reduced.......at the end of the day is it really worth it, I think NOT!!!!!

Meani

I think they both are crazy yet!!!! as female I think Pilar is waaaaay out of line. Get on with your life boo.. get a job and stop wasting time trying to grab a fortune you did not earn. You already got fame from him use it buy a publicist get paid to show up at clubs, do an exercise video since you like showing off your killer body, model but for Chrissakes GET A LIFE ALREADY.....AND GO AWAY!!!!

baronkerr

LOL The truth shall set you free dude! How 'bout the girls at the benefit last year I saw you hounding! This guy's a total player and I saw it from my own eyes!

Cari

DivasOnTheGo hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD. This entire situation proves that you can't build pleasure on top of someone else's pain and that what goes around comes around. For Pilar to accuse Deion of adultery is a joke -- especially since their affair 13 years ago led to the break up of his first marriage. Women be warned: the way you get a man is usually the way you'll lose a man and any man that cheats WITH YOU you will cheat ON YOU.

Krystal

Narcissistic personality disorder
Last reviewed: November 14, 2010.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors
The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.

Symptoms
A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

Signs and tests
Like other personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder is diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.

Treatment
Psychotherapy (for example, talk therapy) may help the affected person relate to other people in a more positive and compassionate way.

Expectations (prognosis)
The outcome depends on the severity of the disorder.

Complications
Alcohol or other drug dependence

Relationship, work, and family problems

References

Krystal

He is said to have narcisitic behavior, i lived with someone that was a narcissist and they lie so much they believe theyr own lie is a reality. Do your reaesrch this sounds like Deion's behavior on and off the field.

Tuesdae

I didn't like Deion Sanders while he was in the NFL. I thought he was narcissistic back then, until one night, over at a friend's house, I saw a little of their reality show, and I thought maybe he was not as bad as I thought. Boy, was I WRONG!!!! This guy is so full of himself. Pilar, you could have done a WHOLE lot better than the likes of him. You never should have signed a pre-nup. If he married you and made you signe a pre-nup, that said divorce was in the back of his mind before the wedding. Plus, he had a bunch of baggage anyway from his first marriage...two bad kids and a wife that probably put up with as much c*ap as you did. So cut your losses and move on. You are absolutely beautiful. You can get back out there on that runway and make as much money as you want. Don't expose your kids to his deranged behavior. Let him go!

T-baby

What are these brothers saying in reality about themselves?

Please share with me your opinions?

mr-stephen

Disable Vet: Mr. Felder, Stephen
PO Box 1746, Davenport Fl
33836-1746
Cell- 302-60...2-6449

To President Obama and
Attorney General Eric Holder
NAACP, ect!

(I want an outside investigation into this matter and all involved below please!)

I Disable Vet: Mr. Felder, Stephen, would like an outside independent congressional investigation conducted, and an outside Department of Justice investigation conducted on my behalf. I do not trust the Florida, justice system to honor my rights as an American fight man veteran, which has already been proving by the judge’s actions! I asked them time and time again for the evidence and they ignored me! Since when you make a ruling without evidence in this country! There was an injunction placed against me for Domestic violence by my partner Mrs. Luna Ramirez, and I have been living on the street for three months!
Here are the reasons; I am filing discrimination charges against them for the following reasons mention below and ect.!

1) the following judges involved in my case # 53-201dr-000435-0000-00, “Judge Keith Spoto, Judge Durrance,” of the tenth judicial Circuit Court, located in Bartow Florida, have violation my civil rights by failing to provide with due process before rushing to judgment and throwing me a disable vet and his mentally challenge daughter out of their home shared with “Mrs. Luna Ramirez, shared with.” Who filed the false allegations of domestic violence! I want her company’s Mrs. Luna Ramirez, Harbor House, center for abusive women, here in Orlando Florida, investigation as well because they know the procedure for domestic violence, but didn’t not following them, and I feel they helped my partner.
2) Failing to up hold the code of conduct for judges and the oath they took to honor in all the United States American and it amendments especially” the fourteen amendment, where it is clearly stated “ No state shall make or enforce any law that shall abridge the privilege or immunities of citizens of the United State; nor shall state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law” Which I did not get!
3) I would like to filed a discrimination complaint against those above for gender discrimination, and would like them investigation ,and the Harbor House, a organization for abusive women located here in Orlando Florida, who properly assist my partner Mr. Luna Ramirez, in filing a domestic violence injunction against me. By skipping all the steps in between a&z! ie police reports and history between two people! Steps an organization like the harbor house knows are very vital in domestic violence cases! So who made the phone call to judge?
4) I want an congressional investigations conducted in the manner the state of Florida, handle their domestic violence case because they are very bias toward the men and they don’t believe in following proper protocol and procedures. Ie conduction an investigation, asking for evidence, talking with the people in the community, and believing someone just because they work for a domestic violence organization.
5) I would like to filed charges against Mrs. Luna Ramirez, located at 354 Ashford, Dr Davenport, Fl, 33837 for using her position as a domestic counselor at Harbor House, and those she solicit to assist her in filing a false domestic violence allegations against me. I am a 100 per cent disable vet and my mentally challenge daughter removed from our home. While she moved her family in our home.
6) I am filing for under fair treatment of my self and my case by the courts and judges to fail to up hold their oath and follow their code of conduct. They had no evidence of domestic violence or history between me and my partner recorded anywhere!
7) I contacted the Hain City Police department and the Sheriff department 1/21/12-1/23/12 and reported my abuse before my partner went to the court house, and my cries were ignored and discounted by the courts and the judge, and this why I want an outside investigation. Men’s rights are being violated daily in Polk County along with violation of the 14th amendment, and we are not receiving due process.
8) I would like to filed federal abuse charge of emotion, psychological, mistreatment, and cruelty abuse against Judges Durrance, J Dale, and Judge Spoto Keith of the Tenth Circuit, in Bartow, Fl, and want this investigated by the department of Justice too.
9) I would like to know what kind of Organization Mrs. Carol Wick, CEO of Harbor House Central Florida, is running, When an employee can go straight to the courts and used the assistance of their season employee to assist them in filing false allegation of domestic violence against their partner, with filing a police report or a history of violence in the home. Especially when there is another female in the home who state there was no violence going on in the home, but the judges discounted her statement.

Ps, I am an American disable veteran and still a soldier who protect the rights of many like my other brother and sisters of the arm forces. When are our rights going to be protected against liars in the family court? This country believes in evidence before they go after a person, so once again where is Mrs. Luna Ramirez’s evidence? I am out on the street with my mentally challenge daughter and it is a challenge for me. Since we not in a stable environment anymore and those judges mention did not give a dame and this is why I want an outside congressional investigation conducted!

Attach do***ents are people who know me! This letter is for person President Obama and Senator Eye’s only to get investigated! My pain and suffering has been very devastating to me and my daughter, and she my daughter has had relapse. Since we both have kicked out of the home I shared with Mrs. Luna Ramirez, who filed the false allegations so her family could move in our home.
Once again I want the department of Justice to conduct this investigation as well as a congressional investigation into the manner of how domestic violence cases are handled down here in the state of Florida. The men have no rights to defend their home as well as themselves. I am a disable vet with a mentally challenged adult daughter, and those people above did not hesitate of bat an eye. When it came to putting two disable people out on the street! Because of false domestic allegation file by my partner! This is a problem here in the state of Florida for men so please read the attached do***ent.

Disable Vet Mr. Felder, Stephen!

CC: CNN and others!

mr-stephen

Disable Vet: Mr. Felder, Stephen
PO Box 1746, Davenport Fl
33836-1746
Cell- 302-60...2-6449

To President Obama and
Attorney General Eric Holder
NAACP, ect!

Disable Vet Mr. Felder, Stephen!

CC: CNN and others!

mr-stephen

Disable Vet: Mr. Felder, Stephen
PO Box 1746, Davenport Fl
33836-1746
Cell- 302-60...2-6449

To President Obama and
Attorney General Eric Holder
NAACP, ect!

Disable Vet Mr. Felder, Stephen!

CC: CNN and others!