Al Green

Obama 'NAILED' My Song

1/20/2012 10:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Al Green
Al Green just told TMZ ... he thinks President Barack Obama's version of "Let's Stay Together" was "terrific" and, "He nailed it."

Green, of course, is referring to Obama singing part of the first verse of the song last night at the Apollo Theater in Harlem.

Green said, "I was thrilled that the President even mentioned my name, and if the President can get the economy going again and get everything going that he wants to, then we'll all be together."

Politics aside, Obama's singing is pretty awesome.

moveover

Let's see Romney or Gingrich get a crowd response like that from ANYTHING they say or do! OBAMA - 2012!

Voting for Obama AGAIN

@IC...you seem annoyed because I pointed out the lie that you told that President Obama 'went from having never been a mayor to the White House'...

I post what I want. And YES HE CAN be RE-ELECTED and he will be. So continue to let your hatred and sour grapes fester....for another 4 years

THE BEAVER

Dumb butt person that is votong for Obama again wrote:

The Republican party is showing just how RACIST, ignorant, and hypocritical they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not racist. I did not vote for the guy, but if I did, it wouldn't be for the true reason most did,which was to have the first black Presdient in office. I do not care what color my President may be, but you do not vote just on someone's color of their skin, but for how well that man/woman will do in office. I took my kid to school, and heard some little kids say (rather smartly) to the white kids.. WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT. and blacks call the whites racist.LOL

Asessina

Look Obama voter I dont get upset it's not a problem when I make a mistake, or sour grapes, about my error as to how many years he was a senator. I dont have that kind of ego. It is what is. Its good you corrected me as you saw fit and
Then you went off topic to verbal vomit about the Reps. If I was petty I would go off on that but its not worth it. Im saddened by the fact that Etta James died today so this post argument with you is worthles. I can verify on the web the facts. Comprende? No worries. RIP Ms. James. Thank you for the beauty of your gift.

Asessina

AND HE WAS NEVER THE MAYOR SO OOPS FORGOT TO ADDRESS THAT ONE. OBAMA VOTER...

cjs

Great you can carry a tune, then QUIT your day job and go for that instead !

P

Awesome...again!

Debbie Alexander

Obama needs to become an actor because he is surely not a President. He should of been taking care of the Keystone Pipeline so us Americans can have a job instead of being at a singing lououl and Disneyworld. He is our President not our golden globe celebrity. I think he forgot what he is. he thinks he is a celebrity...maybe his wife should tell him he was voted as President to remind him.

4Real

as worthless as Obama is, he seems like he'd be a cool cat to hang with otherwise

Bruce Jenkins

Hopefully, singing will be a new career for him. He certainly hasn't nailed the Presidency. It's the American people who are getting nailed.

THE BEAVER

Too stupid to vote wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are not too ignorant to know just how you Demonbrats work.
We are not too ignorant to make our symbol of how we act at times..domkey.. AKA..jackass.
We made our symbol of a strong elephant because we have to be strong to deal with people like you. LOL
As for being hypocritical you Demonbrats hold that title and have for years and years.
As for being racist.. not all people are racist, more so, the ones that tell the truth. It isn't that we hate Obama, hun. It isn't because he is black either. We don't agree with his way of running the US. Sorry to disapiont you, dumb butt,but that does not fit the label of being a racist.

matisse

RESPECT PEOPLE. I love our president. He is the so very talented in every way.

Asessina

FOR THE OBAMA VOTER:obama ran for the house of reps in 2000 and failed. in 2004 he ran for the house of senate and got a seat. most of his votes were "present". i checked because what you posted, 7 years, was just wrong to me.

URSilly

So now Obama thinks if he serenades the people, they will come?

Why didn't he dress up in a Gondolier's outfit and do it right. Geez.

Wilma

Barack were you singing that song for me? I know you were. Thanks. I'm so in love with you too. My favorite song by Al Green is Let's Get Married. Hey that sounds like a good idea. Lets get married.