Rapper Webbie

I'm Not a Murderer!

1/23/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Webbie -- I am Not a Murderer!
Rapper Webbie is adamant ... he had nothing to do with an Alabama nightclub shooting that left one man dead -- telling TMZ, he was just there to perform ... and that's what he did.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops rushed to Webbie's show at Primetime nightclub in Dothan around 3am Sunday -- responding to a call of shots fired. When they arrived, they discovered a man lying face down on the pavement outside the club with a gunshot wound to the chest. He died later at the hospital.

Webbie -- real name Webster Gradney -- was taken in for questioning following the incident, and there were Internet reports he was being investigated for murder. Webbie insists that's not true.

Webbie's manager tells us, the rapper was questioned simply because the shooting occurred at his concert -- and police thought he might have some info about what went down.

But according to law enforcement sources, Webbie didn't know jack ...so they let him go -- no arrest, no charges filed.

Q.H.

Who the **** is Webbie?!

Mumra the Ever Living

Webbies the man! Just read these lyrics - I know for a fact all women want to be manually raped with the barrel of a gun.

>Hot drop drop top top drop hoes drop it like it's hot yea ***** I'm the ****.
>You see this ice on my wrist how it glist soon as the light hit you can't lie the ice sick.
>Purple got me smellin funky red monkey 500 dollars on em you ain't seen these yet.
>Beatin you can hear me way around the corner paint wet with the 24's on em that's a bet.
>Ol lady's baby momma's few fiances *****s wife savage life who I'm gonna **** next.
>And I'll use the lifestyle or the magnum or the trojan or go head and use the barrel of the tech.
>Man this chain hit me for a couple grand oh no I ain't complainin just watch how you wipe my chest.
>A bad bitch wanted me to stay lil longer I put that **** up on her but I had a flight to catch.

I didn't say one word about race, but when someone talks about not giving a **** about anything except his own cheap, twisted, misogynist desires, well **** him, and **** you for defending him.

I am Spartacus

who?

tellmeaboutit

Who???? TMZ, stop digging up these turd wanna be tools. Obviously, he must be a huge star to be going on at 3 am. LOL And for your info, a shooting at a rap club is rarely news to anyone.

black or white

what is a wubbie? is it a teletubbie?

MISERABLE66

Youre not a celebrity either.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

...no, but you are one ugly Mother F*€k£R!

ladidaaa

He's a rapper from out here in Baton Rouge. He's pretty good too.

deloppoled

Who is this murdering slime supposed to be? The cops questioned him about the murder because there were two people at his concert--him and his victim. Webappie is lucky they were afraid of gangsta' rappers and let him go!

notalawyer

Does Webster own a gun?
Rappers love guns.

Jay W.

shooting at a rap concert? I don't believe it.

Nicoleasm

OMG..I almost vomited in my mouth just looking at his mouth..gross!

MommaGirl

It's crazy how racist people are when their behind their computers! None of y'all would say that to a person of color faces. Don't be a part time racist behind closed doors, if your going to be one, be one all the way.

Wilma

Nice dirty fingernail....blecth! :P

Melissa lee

He likes this attention about being involved in a murder; so he can live up to the fake lifestyle he portrays

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments