Halle Berry to Gabriel Aubry

Stay Away From Nahla!!!

1/24/2012 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_halle_EX_GSIHalle Berry has just arrived at court, where she'll ask a judge for an order prohibiting her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, from having ANY contact with 3-year-old Nahla until the child endangerment investigation against him is resolved.

As TMZ first reported, the LAPD is conducting a criminal battery and child endangerment investigation after Gabriel allegedly pushed the nanny with Nahla in her arms. And before the alleged pushing, the nanny says Gabriel screamed at her and hurled a racial epithet. In addition, we've learned the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services is also conducting a child endangerment investigation.

TMZ has learned more about what nanny Alliance Kamdem has told the cops. Law enforcement sources tell us ... Kamdem claims Gabriel repeatedly yelled and cursed at her, often while Nahla was present. Kamdem also says it got so bad ... Gabriel would make her sit in a corner in his condo until he called for her.

Kamdem also claims Gabriel often yelled at Nahla, causing the child to cower and cry. And she told police ... when Nahla had a rash he refused to treat it.

Kamdem quit last week after Gabriel allegedly shoved her.

Gabriel's rep tells TMZ, "Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate."

As for Halle's court appearance later this AM ... we'll be there.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

MS P

I don't believe this I bet the nanny was hired by Halley and now I am starting to really dislike her just because she has money and is no longer with the daddy that is no reason to try and take her away from him and she don't need to be with her momma with the different men that will be in her life, I really used to really like Halley but she is so mean and now start to wonder about all of the ex men in her life including husbands that left her or cheated on her something is wrong with her.

Joan K

How many times has this woman been married now? Seems once she gets her use out of a man she dumps him because she probably thinks that she can get someone better. I bet she is one hard lady to get along with.

Wash. Hts. Girl

Had this Baby Daddy been abusive it would have happened while they were still together. I don't recall any such claims by Ms. Berry while they were a couple. If Oliver Martinez knows what's good for him, he'd run. I don't think Ms. HB is all there, she definitely has control issues. I hope the truth comes to light. Would be an awful shame if the Daddy was falsely accused and was unable to spend time with his daughter. I suspect "the Nanny" was paid a huge bonus for being part of this stunt. Who suffers? The poor little girl. Shame.

ohboy

"The only other option would be adoption. I really yearn for a child and I can't wait much longer."------------------------------

That was part of a quote from Halle Berry in 2005.

tracey

Puhlease miss nanny. He could have filed a report against you for what you did too. You were off duty that day so what gave you the right to scoop the child up and ask questions to him? You entered HIS HOME and touched HIS CHILD. Sounds to me like you are on Halle's side and looking for a quick buck because I'm sure the lawsuit will come next against Gabriel. As for Halle, you make me ill. Never have I ever seen such a selfish witch and her "woe is me, he's such a bad dad" be used to such extreme. THIS MAN DESERVES TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTER, STOP TRASHING HIM. Be thankful he's a loving father and again, I don't blame him for tossing this nanny out of his home. She had no right there, period.

Sandra

Halle is behaving badly by trying to deny her child the love of her father!!There was a time when she made gloving remarks about this man!! Too bad she has become such a bitch!!

Sam

Halle Berry is always trying to blame others for her problems but we all know it's her. She is a c*nt and a b*tch and has been with many men and cant have a normal reletionship with anyone.

jo

BTW my guess is her current man will be the next baby daddy and when she finds a reason for that relationship to also not work anymore he will be in the same position.

jo

This is not a story about skin colour. It's about an innocent girl caught in a custody dispute. They are both of the human race (sorry but it's science not kumbya) and therefore flawed. There are always TWO SIDES to a story. Maybe he did get angry but how do we know what precipitated it?? Maybe he had just be told his visitation rights would be even further reduced by Halle. She does have the upper hand here with lots of money and powerful allies (including I suspect TMZ) to skew a story against him. Ive seen pics of him with Nahla, and that is NOT child afraid of her father. Halle has a history of not being emotionally balanced and like any celeb wanting to have control....always. Take this story with a grain of salt.

My2-cents

People see a few pictures of Gabreil with Nahla and assume he is a good parent based on what a few pictures. Psycho's!!!

jeff

Ain't interracial love great!

glassbear3

I think the nanny is embellishing this story. Seems like she got too pushy or too nosy about Gabriel's parenting. She is, after all, JUST the nanny, not a blood relative. She is paid for providing child care. It's not her business to question why the child stayed home from school or whatever else. I feel bad for this guy. He is probably sick of his every move being tailed and judged by Halle. SHe needs to cool it with this, otherwise her daughter is going to grow up and resent her.

foozy

halle is a complete loon. leave gabriel alone!!!!

Jenn

SET UP! She hit and run someone a few years ago but had the money and status to get off and this is the mind of someone who throws anyone under the bus to get what she wants. Courtney R. Bachelorette is a narcissistic, fugally-lipped weirdo, too.

wow

The racists are out on TMZ again I see. This country has gone to ****.