Lindsay Lohan

Sued in Nanny Car Crash

1/25/2012 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1019-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex
Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a nanny who claims LiLo creamed her in a Maserati.

The accident occurred in September, 2010. TMZ broke the story ... a witness claimed he saw Lindsay run a red light in her sports car in West Hollywood, hitting a nanny who was pushing a stroller across the intersection.

The witness claimed 3 of the 4 wheels on the stroller became airborne. The child wasn't injured but the nanny -- Nubia Del Carmen Preza -- claims she was, and that's why she is suing.

And get this ... the witness told us, "She was in shock and Hispanic so she was scared."

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

0816_crash_footer

ilovegossip

Now Jill is saying that he's purposely putting his life at risk by not taking his meds, so he can go to the hospital for the attention. He's a crazy attention whore, but I wouldn't go THAT far. This is serious business, no matter how much she wants to belittle it.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"MiLo" will be ready for the photographer as soon as he finishes a few more "reps" and waxes his chest again.

AGENT smith

Just woke up, damn it's hot, I'll tweet Mi LO a get better from the beach, right after I confirm Dr Kevorkian's appointment with him. Is RW posting?? Need Coffee......be back......Paging Dr Kevorkian......

Blood Red Witch

I decided to sleep in today and then go out to breakfast with the kiddo. Wow, I missed alot. I wish Milo the best.

Good Morning All

Delmar

Here's some fun, we miss her. From Sep 2011.

AGENT smith

Mi Lo has 67 comments and not one person has said get better or anything positive about him...

Blood Red Witch

That was fun sending Globug into a spin on the milo thread

Blood Red Witch

Andy just WAY up'ed it with globug over there.

ketjo

People like Glo who wish people dead or gloat when someone is hurt or ill are as bad or worse the the people they are hating on......If Micheal is back in the hospital then that means the blood thinners arin't working and hes still throwing clots which each and every clot however small is potentailly fatal if it lodges somewhere vital.....and if the reports are true then that mans in serious add trouble and nobody should be makeing fun or gloating because by doing that you are garenteeing that some worst will be visited on your self...God..fate...karma ...whatever you call it has a way of paying back......I wish him well in this fight for his life and I believe he is fight right now.. \
So jump all over me trolls...and prove how low you really are.......

Delmar

Info on Michael is here. I put the article up on his thread.

ketjo

Just as I thought more blood clots the thinners are not working to well ..or to well could be breaking them up but not desolving them fast enough and they are floating around in his blood that is dangerous...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I just saw a commercial for "Last Man Standing" and KK is on an upcoming episode. How humiliating a non-actor, famewhore can get roles in movies and television and Blohan cannot. lmao

Ellie G

She is going to be in a Woody Allen film with Diane Keaton and she will win an oscar in 2014! QUACK!

big bamboo

lielo just signed on to "fantasy Island"..No its not a remake..it is the original with tattoo and mr roark..
Dina still has no idea that the show was cancelled in the early 80s..
when someone asked her in a snarky way "lindsays next role is a fantasy"...Dina heard the half truth and ran with it.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OMG! Have any of you seen the story TMZ "Are Celebs More Screwed Up. . ."? Look at Blohan, my God. When people say she looks older that she does and the RC's on here claim how beautiful she is, take a look at the celebs around Blohan who are 30, 35 years older and have smoother foreheads. Yes, I know about botox but this trick is 25 yrs. old. OMG!