Paula Deen

Screw Diabetes ...

I'm Eating a BURGER!!!

1/26/2012 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Deen cruising through her hamburgerType 2 diabetic Paula Deen is unfazed by her life-threatening disease -- practically unhinging her jaw this week on a Caribbean cruise ... to take a heart-stopping bite out of a cheeseburger.

The picture was snapped Monday on board a Celebrity cruise ship -- where the 65-year-old is currently tempting fate, hosting her annual "Party-at-Sea" vacation for 400 devoted followers. It's hard to see, but there are also fries on her plate.

The cruise left Miami on Saturday -- and it's set to visit Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten on the 7-day calorie-filled round trip.

So far, it's unclear if they serve salads.

0126_stuffed_stars_footer

The Realest Muh fugga

whoever posted this article is a disgrace to the world and should never be able to write a thought down again. it's her own life and she can do whatever the **** she wants. Dumb trick ass hoe Perez Hiltons.

Debs626

Disgusting woman..I bet she doesn't even have diabetes, she is just money grupping from the drug company that wants her to represent them. She is a bad role model.

mar1ey

She can eat anything and all she wants...all she has to do is stop promoting a diabetes drug that spotlights her disease.

Dover

She was diagnosed three years ago, if she is serious about making a lifestyle change, we would see it in her weight/figure. She has turned to drugs to tame her diabetes and now is coming across like a spokesperson for the disease. She obviously has no intention of becoming more healthy and therefore should drop the charade of being a victim fighting the disease. She is a pig.

bks4ever

no wonder she didn't want to tell anyone that she was a diabetic, she will never be able to eat in public again

The Love Sponge

Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink

superbadnerves1

I like paula deen watch her show and cook her receipes all the time like she says in moderation you guys are horrible people talking about this lady like this we all have had grandmothers just like this if you guys want to be soy milk drinking tofu nuts and raisins jump on the next health craze zombies then do ya thing mean while pass me the gravy and rice

ruthlovespaula

Maybe it is a turkey burger and maybe the fries are baked sweet potato fries. Give me a break! Leave Paula Alone.

STFU

GTFOH and left Paula be. She is fully aware of her diabetes and if she choose to eat a burger every now and then, she is free to do so.

I bet a lot of you are hook on prescriptions drugs but choose to not get off them.

By the STFU and GFY

SarahBeebee

My mother had Type 1 diabetes. She was diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago and she died exactly 1 yr ago exactly 18 months after she was diagnosed!

My mother was very skinny. She was 5ft and 80 lbs. Type 1 diabetes is more serious than Type 2.

When she got diagnosed she had a very hard time changing her diet and she thought she was Invincible. You know the That will never happen to me syndrome.

As a daughter who loved her i kept pushing her to change her diet but she was set in her ways and couldn't. It ended up with a broken relationship because all me and her do was argue about her diet everyday! A few months before she died. I just realized that she should eat whatever she wants and if she dies. At least she dies happy. She died exactly a yr ago from next week! RIP my mom. Diabetes is serious! I hope anyone who gets diagnosed with it takes it seriously.

Tigers Wood

All you fatties out there defending Paula and saying it's just a burger it okay.
One poster wrote:
"so, a hamburger is not bad for diabetes. It is the carbs that count. The bun and the fries are bad but not the meat itself. If she is diagnosed with high cholesterol or blood pressure then make a big deal about the burger. It is her life and she can eat what she wants."

Maybe she does have high cholesterol and high blood pressure and she is not telling us, only she will let us know when she becomes a spoke person for those two drugs.

What else are you hiding from us PAULA !!!!

TheUltraworld

First she'll have huge sores on her feet & those will turn black & have to be chopped off. Then her organs will start to shut down & she'll be peeing & pooping into a bag. And she'll still be unhinging her jaw to get that cheese burger in her mouth.

flower

It will be interesting to see what she has to say when diabetes ravishes her body and life. I am a diabetic and there is no way I would eat or cook the way she does. I was born and reared in the south both mother and g.mothers were wonderful cooks and never did they layer on all of the junk she does. I suppose she thinks that med she is going to hawk with save her but she is in for a surprise.

Julie

As a fellow diabetic, I think this is just awful. I do eat a burger now and then. No bun. I do eat a few French fries. Diabetics can not just eat what they want and then pop some pills or shoot themselves up with a med or insulin. It just doesn't work that way. Diet needs to come first.

sweetbaby

What a freaking hypocritical fat pig she is!