Gerard Butler

'Who's Brandi Glanville?'

1/27/2012 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_64mfnttx_1_grx7fzre
If Gerard Butler really did have mind-blowing sex with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville -- as she proudly claims -- he doesn't remember it ... asking TMZ, "Who's Brandi Glanville?"

In case you didn't know ... Brandi -- Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife -- recently appeared on a talk show, announcing she once bumped uglies with Gerard for an entire week ... and it was so good, she rated him an 11 out of 10.

But either Butler has so much good sex, he can't remember every bangmates's name -- or Brandi's lying. Both are equally plausible.

awards

Did you show him a picture of the meat curtains? Great memory jogger!

Shane D.

Well, this is embarrassing...

DeeWA2010

SLAP... hilarious!!!

URSilly

So he is admitting he is a whore and cannot recall what women he sleeps with?

Jerk.

Mumra the Ever Living

I agree, who's Brandi Glanville? I also have to ask, who's Gerald Butler?

jj

poor brandi

Mumra the Ever Living

>TMZ, I have a third possibilty. It might not be because he has so much sex, and it might not be Brandi Glanville.

>MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO ANSWER AN A-HOLE QUESTION LIKE THAT TO SOME RANDOM GUY ON THE STREET.

>Really TMZ, Get a freakin' clue.

Mimi

Gerrard may be a "ladies man" but he doesn't talk about his private life publically so he's not going to admit to sleeping with her like she has. Kind of jerkish of him to say "who is Brandi" when he could just sa nothing.

dd

She's a big mouth, rude, classless women from BH housewives.

kronenburg

Ha ha ha ha ha! My sides are aching. I love Gerard!

Cubby

What an arsss! I USE to like him, but now I see he's such a double-ducheeee. Typical man whore.... Never watch his films or tolerate him in the new. In the same catagory as Husband Stealing Leannealoser.

Sandra

Suggest the tacky Brandi should have keep her plastic mouth shut!! At least Gerrard is not mouthing off about his sexual liaisons!!

Amber

LMAO...These woman think they are something special because they were married to men who actually have careers in show biz... SMH Get a life ladies!

Cubby

Plain and simple...the guy is an idiot and not even a great actor! I use to tolerate his movies and now I can offically put him and his movies in the same catagory as that LeannaLoser. Idiot...go back to your homeland!

MARTY

he's lying. Us magazine reported it before she even said it. Loser

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments