'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano

Hospitalized After Dad's

Bust in Mafia Crime Sweep

1/27/2012 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Graziano"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano was rushed to a NYC hospital by ambulance today ... just hours after feds busted her father and several other Bonanno crime family members.

Sources close to the Graziano family tell TMZ ... Renee had a panic attack, collapsed, and had trouble breathing when she got news that her dad, Anthony "TG" Graziano, had been arrested in an early morning raid.

A "Mob Wives" rep confirms Renee was admitted to the emergency room and is still getting treatment right now.

Further upsetting for Renee -- the fact her ex-husband played a role in her father's arrest. Hector Pagan, who's appeared on the VH-1 show, has reportedly turned rat for the DEA.

Story developing ...

Tammy

These people kill me, they put themselves out there on a show called "Mob Wives" act like animals on the show talk away about personal things and than are shocked when someone gets arrested. WOW they are low class and stupid. I bet the cops are loving this show its helping them make arrest.

the floyd

She should be arrested for just being so fugly looking!

jetfanglo

has mob ties and she is "upset" that he got nailed...OMFG!....gee, i hope there were cameras to get the 'reality'........get the F#*K outta here.....

Big Taters

What took so long?

give me a freakin break

@AMANDA- So what do you love about women that marry murderers? Is it the murder or the women themselves? And if it's the women themselves, is it because they support their husbands' crimes or because you love women in a sexual way? Not sure what your choice is...but it's one or the other...so answer my question

NobodySpecial

Glad to hear her dad was busted and glad she had to go to the hospital. F-cking animals.

EarthAngel

PAGAN?!?! Should have been her FIRST clue!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Brooke

Oh no Renee!! Trying so hard to keep calm and peace in her life and gets slapped across the face BIG TIME!! No wonder Junior wanted to get back in her life. I read he was working with the feds. Didn't believe it. Suppose everyone should including me, after this! Panic attacks are horrible. I know first hand how debilitating they make you feel, and the fear they shoot through you!! Hope the best for Renee!

PokerStar

I love how they are so "surprised" when the cops show up to their front door. It's not like they don't know where their bread is being buttered. Save your crocodile tears for the tv show Renee. Dude looks like a lady anywayz.

PokerStar

And btw, I absolutely the entertainment I get for free with YOUR comments people. Who needs to pay $25 bucks to see comedy when we can get it for free right here at TMZ. Thanks TMZ, front row seats to these mothercrackers. LOL

lola

ummmm this happened in november idiots a lil late wow

Noah

For the majority of you whities who have things to say about the sicilian mafia, I would like to point out that Renee is nothing but a victim of the game. Please don't attack her, or her family--YOU'RE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE, honestly.

laurenI

im confused too!?! i thought we already knew that JR was a rat over a week ago. ONYD had something last week about it. anyway, renee just tweeted to drita like an hour ago(i stalk like that)

Polly

I watched the Sopranos, and I know there is no real Mafia. :)

PokerStar

I was acting like a mixologist. Takes time to get it "just right" ;-)