« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Judge to Allen Iverson:

I'm Garnishing Your Wages

to Pay Back Your Jeweler

1/30/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0130_allen_iverson_getty_ex2Allen Iverson's bank account has been commandeered by a Georgia judge ... who's garnishing the former NBA star's earnings so A.I. can repay a 6-figure debt to his flashy GA jeweler.

According to court papers obtained by TMZ ... Iverson was sued back in 2010 for allegedly stiffing Aydin & Company Jewelers on a $375,000 bill.

The records show ... A.I. never responded to the lawsuit ... so a default judgement was issued in favor of the jewelry store ... allowing A&C to collect $859,896.46 for the bling, court costs, interest and attorneys fees.

But A.I. still didn't pay ... so earlier this month .. the judge signed off on an order which allows the store to recoup their loss directly from Iverson's Wells Fargo bank account.

So far, it's unclear if the store has received its money. Calls to Iverson's rep have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Miss Greta

What wages?! Does he work? I hope he knows how to flip burgers.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

is anything really more important in life than trashy jewelry?

jason

I hope they get every penny and then some from this tight wad A-hole! Nothing more insulting and pathetic than a cheap, deadbeat, millionaire. Pay your bills you piece of sh**

karlew

No class, no brains, no ethics.

tellmeaboutit

Good job, judge. He's just another ghetto rat thinking he can do whatever he pleases. Collect before he spends every cent he has, like most of them eventually do, and winds up in the gutter.

annantony

This dude will be bankrupt before long. He spends money like he's still a star - He's not in the NBA - or any other team for that matter.

Joao

Guess he's not accustomed to legitimately paying for his bling. If the homeboys can't hook you up, then you have to come through the front door, so sell one of your cars and pay the man.

birdman

it was practice! practice!

Bud

GOOD!!!

sammy

That`s all I have to say is, it couldn`t have happen to a better person. This cat was so disrespectful I wish I could`ve punched this crumb in his mouth but he was always wit his crew.. ***** ass bastard....UN GREATFUL PUNK...Its Sammy from the RBK store in PHILLY when u and 50 was there.. I`d LOVE to fight you 1 on 1...HOLLA AT ME.U
BIOTCH..

NeilB

The more you hear about this low life the more you realize what a peice of trash he really is.

NeilB

Mike Jay

If A.I. doesn't care then neither will they. He'll end up paying 1 Million for a 375,000 debt. How stupid can he be?

Taz Manian Devl

Wow A.I., dis is a shame, smh on dis 1.

sook

those jewelers are going to be even more pissed lol allen iverson is broke as hell he can't even afford to pay attention let alone $900,000.00

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments