« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

New England Patriots WR

Super Fade for Super Bowl

1/30/2012 5:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiquan Underwood gets a Super Fade for the Super BowlNew England Patriots' wide receiver Tiquan Underwood is so FIRED UP to play in the Super Bowl this weekend ... dude carved the team logo into his head.

FYI -- Underwood's been rocking the awesome hi-top fade for a while ... but the logo is a new addition.

Underwood and the Pats square off against the NY Giants on Sunday.

Your move, Eli.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rich

High Fade. Just Play Football and Play endorsements Later. With that ******* high top you can only go ?????. City like?

Rich

It is players being one sided!! Give me a second I have to look at his name to say what a ass he is!! Not a real name to us as a fan! Yes I know who your not. Please Focus on the PLAN AHEAD! A SUPERBOWL !!! NOT a STUPID haircut for later ****!!!
We as fans and I am sure Bill AND Tom also Kraft are taking this seriously. You might do the same! Just shave that High top crap and FOCUS!!!! Thanks.

Rich

WoW I am so pissed a Patriots Player is doing this STUPID **** instead of preparing for a Superbowl Win. Yes a well groomed Pro is a quality of the pat's. But this is So uncalled for!!
Forgot your name. Just focus on the hand at task!! Winning Sunday!!
Looking and acting like an ASS is not in the Play Book.
Not sure but I think Bill and the rest of the team agree with US fans.

ME

38. Rich: 10 hours ago

Forgot your name. Just focus on the hand at task!! Winning Sunday!!
Looking and acting like an ASS is not in the Play Book.
Not sure but I think Bill and the rest of the team agree with US fans.

Calm Down Tigerlilly!!! dudes only getting a haircut...

dumcelebs

The chefs called.. They want their hat back..

Myrude

HA HA. He has been cut from the team just before the game. Now we dont have to see his stupid hair cut.

Myrude

Ha, hes been cut from the team. An is not playing. Yeah we dont have to see his stupid hair during the game.

AdVcT

They just cut this dude hours before the super-bowl. Wow.. I guess loyalty is no longer valued over potential.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3