Snooki

I'm NOT Pregnant

And Stop Calling Me Fat!

2/1/2012 9:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_fmsq97pm_1_gsclo0zh
Snooki is calling radishes on a report that she's pregnant -- claiming not only is she NOT pregnant, she's insulted by the insinuation she's fat.

The "Jersey Shore" star left Sirius XM studios in New York moments ago -- where she appeared on the Opie & Anthony radio show -- and a photog flat-out asked if the pregnancy rumor was true ... Snooki firmly replied, "NO!"

Worse, Snooki's livid at rumors she's gained weight, claiming, "Why are people calling me fat? That's so rude!" Snooki said she does wanna get pregnant one day though ... when she gets married.

As for the Opie & Anthony interview (below) -- Snooki said the media outlet that reported the story is just like one of the bullies who terrorized her in high school ... and she has a message for the offender ... "I hate you."

0201_snooki_audio_launch
Check out the vid for Snooki's Super Bowl favorite. You won't believe it.

0201_pregnant_bump_footer_v3

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

CelticOne

God exists and he answered my prayers that this wpman is NOT pregnant... I can't even imagine. UGH!

Gerardo

It's probably some ****s got lost in her big fat ***** and now there lost in her stomach.

demi

who's the father?

Gary Mendez

who cares, J-Wow is the only 1 that i would want to take to the smush room anyways!

arale norimaki

B!tch you stil fat

Barb

i didnt know being pregnant meant you were fat..i have had 4 kids and i am still hot and sexy at 115 pds and definately weigh less than that chick. ;)

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Snooki Polizzi... spurned by Hoboken.

dj

hopefully if this whore is preggo, she'll stop drinking alcohol.

mil3n

OMG! I thought that photo was Yoko Ono!

tellmeaboutit

But she is fat...and ugly and gross.

someone

She looks like Yoko Ono in that picture.

Bird

Most of the people calling Snookie "fat" probably weigh more than her anyways. Don't get me wrong, I hate that orange troll as much as the next guy, but honestly, I would hardly consider her to be fat. We live in America. She's slim here by most standards.

Clint ulrich

James J.

I wonder how she isn't in that same group of gernades that the guys on the show won't touch. SHE'S A TROLL!!!

Tracey

Snookie, oh Snookie, Sushi ir whatever your damn name is. Honey you are indeed FAT. You are too short to carry excess weight. My God if you did get pregnant; which I hope you do not. One of you is ENOUGH! But you would look identical to a Weeble-Wobble or one of those inflatable punching bags. Any man who sleeps with you will basically be sleeping with the entire state of New Jersey and that is a very scary thought and image, because it must be worn out, stretched out and pretty much Grand Canyon like. Do you understand? If not, then strip off, turn around, look in mirror, or just turn on the interior light of the car you might be stretched out in. P.s clean your foot prints off of the ceiling of the car.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5