Lindsay Lohan

Calls BS on Boozing Story --

Threatens to Sue

2/2/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_lohan_x17_exLindsay Lohan says there's NO TRUTH to reports she was boozing at a SAG Awards after party this weekend ... and now, TMZ has learned, she's threatening to SUE the media outlets that published the story in the first place.

A source close to the actress tells TMZ ... Lindsay is already exploring her legal options with her attorneys ... because she feels the false stories are sabotaging her effort to save her career.

Lindsay acknowledges she WAS at the party at the Chateau Marmot hotel in Hollywood Sunday night ... but insists she was sitting with Alan Cumming the whole time and ONLY drank water.

We're told Lindsay's also pissed over reports about a recent gas station makeout session with Dennis Hopper's son Henry (pictured above), where she allegedly purchased Red Bull and vodka.

Sources close to LiLo tell us the actress is adamant the two are just friends ... NEVER MADE OUT ... and the only items she bought were soda, chips, and cigarettes.

Carl

Everyone always wonders where she is getting her money from these days. Besides Playboy, it appears suing or threatening to sue is her main source of income. I guess it is the American way!

Chuck D of Valpo

I know for a fact that the Chateau Marmont (Correct spelling?) is the place that John Belushi died from a drug(s) overdose. I do not know if this is the place that the "Eagles" sang about in the song "Hotel California." I have read that Lindsay Lohan has moved there. For what reason(s)? Well for one she may be a greeter. Similar to a celebrity greeter at the casinos in Las Vegas.
You want to find out what goes on there? I believe it will cost you big bucks to walk thru the labyrinth. It could be a very dangerous journey. Even if you made it far enough to find LL the cost of buying her a drink of "water" would be very high. From a business standpoint, this hotel knows how to make money. If the walls could talk, what tales they could tell.

Barbara

I do not remember the article saying she was drinking....only going into the bathroom with a male and coming out with a red nose and giggling...

tenley

The press has absolutely zero obligation to help get her a job or report only her spin.

Ghost Rider

You know, I really wonder what that FUTMZ lurp would do with his ENTIRE life if something awful were to happen to Lindsay and she was no longer with us. He makes his retarded Lindsay jokes on stories that have nothing to do with Lindsay. I cant imagine what he would talk about at the dinner table, or band practice, probably Lindsay. If Lindsay was no longer with us he would probably still be making jokes, right up to the point to where there are no more stories to make. Who would spend his life making fun of then I wonder? Probably Lindsay.
It's a good thing I have other things to do, like learn these guitar solos from the song Hangar 18. I should be done memorizing them by the end of the month, maybe.

ilovegossip

I think the problem right now is that Lindsay does not deserve the benefit of the doubt at this point. She's only had 2 good court dates, and that is because her hand has been held. She will need to stay out of trouble for a long time, before the press, or the general public will start believing her. After her track record, who could blame anyone???

ketjo

I see that we've gone past trying to make sence with our rebuttal and into pure fairy tales and fricton....let me get this straight now she is being medicated sedatived and that is why she looks drugged .....she just a poor hard working girl trying to pull her life together and walk staight why living in the heart of the biggest know drug outlet and bordello in the state of Californa...She only drinks water cause she thurstie from the nasty sedatives they have her own....And she only crashing the parties with the targeted big name stars and producers her "managers wants her to smoooge with....and her eyes are glassy because all the lights make them water...
.......
And next week she has a appointment with the biggest medical experts in the country to explain to them her mircles cure and recover plan she has used to get clean and sobber without to many side affects ...ignore the aging 30 yrs or so they will go away and they really make nice wigs nowdays and my teeth are fine just had a little cleaning and bleaching ..."Want to see..? .....here she will take them out to show you.....

JRB

Lohan is going to DESTROY this poor kid's reputations. Henry steer clear of Lohan unless you want you burgeoning career to go down in a ball of fire. You're a good looking guy, with an amazing pedigree don't ruin it by hanging out with this junkie looser.

mo

Uhhhhhm if you're sitting next to Alan ***mings all night, you were probably doing cocaine not drinking.

Me

Lindsay Lohan needs to get her life STRAIGHT !!!!!

The so called news service needs to look at themselves for a long "hard" time in the mirror !!!!!

ketjo

By the Delmar, if thats just a 300 sq foot room must be mightly crowded in there with three or four people sleeping and living in it full time... if Ali is staying with her. ? and I don't see any where were it say the "friend "is letting her whole entire entourage live in that room....and unless she is morphic and in need of some strong assed glasses her eyes would not be slits without a reason sweetie and I have heard every know excuse in the world why peoples eyes are so restricted I didn't see how they were able to see let alone work in my class.....

TheMarshmallowMan

Venice Beach's loss is Hollywood's gain!

Lindsay Lohan's former Venice Beach neighbors are collectively letting out a huge sigh of relief since the drama riddled starlet has upped sticks and moved to the infamous Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Lohan is currently living for free at the famed hotel, and it's likely she won't be missed in her old neighborhood.

PHOTO: LiLo Attends Jay-Z Concert Night Before Court

"Everyone is ecstatic that she moved," one ex-neighbor told RadarOnline.com. "Goodbye to her and all her drama.

"Since she moved here it's been a complete circus with a revolving door of friends in and out of her house and paparazzi camped out permanently. Everyone was so sick of her and her constant attention seeking and mess ups."

Another neighbor echoed the sentiment: "Seriously, every time we heard a siren we hoped and prayed it was the police carting her off again and we would be left in peace.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Mugshot Hall Of Fame **

"People move to Venice to get away from all the Hollywood bulls**t and everything that she represents, it was a nightmare when she was here.

"Sam [Ronson] has lived here for ages and she's never been any drama, she's very low key and just goes about her business, but Lohan was like a hurricane, or some other natural disaster tearing through the neighborhood.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish quite frankly."

ketjo

Oh Smitty I love the way you like to pick apart my spelling sweetie , but by this time in my life I've had had it pointed out by a lot bigger A**hole then you that I can't spell worth crap ...LOL.... but it washes out in the end cause with my bad spelling and all I'm still making 10 times more money then he ever will and I get prove of that every month when the publishing company posts my share of the monthy sales.

Nikki

Looking back on the years Lindsay entertained us

By the looks of things, she head back there

Nikki

Everyone loves Lindsay

xrestlesshearts John Mayer's bitch ♔
Seeing photos of Lindsay Lohan 6 years ago and current ones saddens me. All the beauty that was thrown away to the garbage.

KlaraLieboldDOC Klara Liebold
This year, measuring your accomplishments against Lindsay Lohan's will ensure you feel like a winner merely for avoiding the penal system

Liberiangyal Peaches of Zamunda
I can't stand when white people say that Lindsay Lohan looks great. Just say she doesn't look like death at this point.