« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco

I'm Getting My Johnson Back

2/9/2012 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Ochocinco is going back to Chad Johnson
Say goodbye to Chad Ochocinco ... the Patriots star is telling friends, he plans to change his last name BACK to Johnson in time for his wedding this summer -- because he doesn't want his wife to have a made-up last name.

Ocho's wedding to his "Basketball Wives" fiancee Evelyn Lozada is set for July in Florida -- and sources tell TMZ, the wide receiver plans to legally change his last name back to the one he was born with before he ties the knot.

Despite hedging last month, we're told Evelyn doesn't care what name she ends up with -- Johnson or Ochocinco -- the choice is entirely up to Chad ... but it appears he's already made up his mind.

Too bad ... we literally JUST bought his Pats jersey.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mike

He is better off changing it to..Chad irrelevant. Then everyone would know who he is.

jeff

"ochostinko"

Hanging to da lef

Really? I heard he was changing it to Brady...

VladZu

This guy is NOT A CELEBRITY! Nothing at all special or unique about him. He's a putz, pass from now on TMZ>

PATS

I heard he had to change his name because he is wanted in Florida. But that's stupid Af because ppl still know who he is unless cops in FL are gonna be like oh it's just another black guy

dj

I can't stand this guy. He is so dam ****y, yet he hasn't even been able back his S*** up on the field in quite a few years. Like the other poster said earlier, he should change his name to "Chad Irrelevant". I forgot he was even on the Patriots this year. I'm so glad he didn't get a ring!

Vonn

Why would she care what his name is? As long as the money keeps coming in she will be ok.

karlew

Why did he change his name in the first place? I've heard of this guy and knew he was some sort of athlete but had no idea Ochocinco wasn't his real last name.

T-Bone

How about "Muchosucko"?

D. Potter

He should save the time and call himself Owens, that's how's he's going to end up anyway...

rene

What a waste of $ he cost Kraft! Can they trade his ass or are we (Pats Nation) stuck with this idiot? God I hope not. D- Bag

nachomama

I got your name...douche bag

Jim

Ahhhh, who cares?

Superman

He's probably trying to get respectable so he doesn't get cut by the Pats. His "star" power has greatly diminished. He's almost on the NFL outs like Terrell Owens.

Chase

Of course she doesn't care what his/her last name is. All the street ho cares about is his bank account. She seriously looks like a man in the face. He's a ignorant street thug who will marry this wh0re then lose millions when they eventually divorce. Just look at Deion Sanders and his NUT-JOB wh0re. Derek Jeter is the only one w/a brain!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments