Chris Brown

Don't Tell ANYONE

I Was at Rihanna's Birthday

2/16/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown and Rihanna
Chris Brown
was so paranoid about keeping his attendance at Rihanna's birthday party a big fat secret -- he actually tried to FORCE partygoers to sign confidentiality agreements ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Chris refused to enter the private party Monday night at the famous Hearst Mansion in Beverly Hills until everyone signed an NDA -- sending his henchmen in beforehand to gather every partygoer's signature.

We're told although they didn't get EVERYONE to sign -- Chris eventually walked in ... and spent a huge chunk of the night nuzzling up against Rihanna.

According to sources, the two got real intimate -- sitting next to each other, talking, and holding hands ... all perfectly legal ever since the restraining order was lifted.

As for the rest of the party -- we're told it was jam-packed with celebs including Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and Chris Martin (no Gwyneth).

Rihanna's cake was pretty badass too -- a giant spliff ... with a small Rihanna made out of icing, riding it like a horse.

Rihanna birthday cake -- her riding a huge marijuana joint
Eat your heart out, Miley.

update_bar
Chris' rep tells TMZ, confidentiality agreements were distributed only to workers at the party and anyone who was caught videotaping/snapping a pic of CB.

Asking people to sign confidentiality agreements AFTER they've already taken pics -- priceless.

MyOpinionOnly

Oh good lord....GET OFF IT PEOPLE! It's been 3 years, he has done his time, she is fine with him and now its time to MOVE ON. If they want to see each other again, more power to them. She is just as nasty and vile as everyone thinks he is so they are perfect for each other. I mean really, she is NO SAINT, has a very violent temper herself, admits to liking S&M and dresses as a ho more often then not. And has a frickin necklace with the most vile word for a woman on it...if that doesn't spell out low class trash, I don't know what does. Let Rihanna date Chris and maybe next time they will do each other in and then we can drop the whole thing. Rihanna was made to appear like such a flippin victim but truth of the matter is that she was just as much a part of that beat down as he was. She just wasn't strong enough. After all, if you try and beat on a man when they are driving, don't be surprised to have his fist in your face. She's useless, ignorant, ghetto and is way more over exaggerated than the talent actually is. Over them both but I will say that I sing more of his songs than hers....ha!

DJ

Gross. they deserve each other.

April

I read that statistics show that a battered woman will go back abuser (on average) seven times before she leaves for good. One down, six to go....

Robert

"Don't tell anyone or I'll beat you"!

wow

Rihanna is beautiful but that color lipstick is better for brunettes.
She should be on friendly terms with Chris but nothing romantic.

John from Pitt

I think Chris Brown is a big steaming pile of **** for what he did and, let's face it, basically got away with. With him throwing his little "terrible twos" fits on places like The Today Show and whatever else he was on after he did what he did. Or the fact that he probably beat her more times than we know of. And then him begging people to forgive him and then right after saying please "buy my record". Seriously **** this guy, I'd love for him to try and beat my ass. I'm twice as big as him, I think its time to let him know how it feels to be beaten up by someone bigger than him. NOW... that being said, what the **** are you thinking Rihanna!?!

DJ

Gross. they deserve each other.

Whatsgoingon

Some woman just don't learn. I hope no one gets hurt.

squeeky

He didn't beat that beotch hard enough. She has
turned what WAS an awesome talent, into being a
skank and a slut and she is REALLY a great role
model for our young teenage girls. She disgusted
me with her appearance on the Grammys, and I turned
the tv OFF until she was GONE. Wish she would go
visit Whitney Houstons doctors and drown in her
own bathtub. NO LOSS.

Tracy

She looks trashy herself. So the trashbag is back

christine

why does the cake say Robyn on it?

Vernon P. Alarcon

dey boof gots blond hair and tons of talent - but no brains!!!

Free

Being a Side chick to ur ABUSER is pretty sick! Sad!!!

allysmith

i'm a big fan of hers, and she really did let me and a lot of other young women down with this. Go ahead and be friends, but please don't stoop to his level, he's to immature and clearly hasn't dealt with his anger issues.

ChurchBrent

my buddy's sister makes $77/hour on the computer. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $8241 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here's the site to read more..MakeCash2.com