Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

Snowcap3

Kutcher DOES suck, the show sucks, and its only saving grace is Cryer.

StevenB

Yeah, that statement is what is known as a 'non-apology apology.' At least it appears he wrote it himself instead of trying to pass off the PR guy's boilerplate statement as his own 'sincere' words.

JBDragon

Why does anyone care what he says?

Felix D.

Now the question is .. Was Charlie Sheen on drugs when he said that comment or when he apologized?

Menda

I really like Ashton;but, the writers are lousy. Please tell them to write better and funnier scrips. Not so much obvious sex. Horrible. Being subtle is so much better!!

Jaime

Charlie Sheen is the only person in the world who knows how to handle drugs and life at the same time, that's why he's winning

tellmeaboutit

Chuckles is the one who sucks. Stop crying for attention and grow the hell up!

dater date

"'m tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck" Johnny of http://www.datingflux.com/blog thinks they are very good friends. they just want to make jokes for public laughs

helen

Don't Charlie and Demi go way back ..wasn't she engaged to his brother during the brat pack days before she ran off with Bruce??

lynn

Truth be told, I do not like Two and a Half Men since Charlie's removal. The show does suck.I understand that there was a conflict between Charlie and the writers, but the show is not the same without Charlie. Ashton does not do the show justice. I would have prefered to see the show cancelled instead of what it has become. It just is not funny or does not have the sarcasm Charlie brought to the lines of the show. I am very disappointed in it.

xoxo

Ashton does suck. I can't even stand watching that show anymore. BRING BACK CHARLIE!!!

Gary

I tried to watch 2.5 men. Truth is that it is awful. Barf jokes. Are you kidding me. She doesn't love me jokes. Worse. Not funny. These guys are in it to make money and have no pride if they are accepting and delivery material like this.

abel

he is very right i think da show sucks not to me we all gotta be honest Ashton daz his best but to me his not gud enuf for that role so the show aint good no more but yeah he is doing his best but the show sucks still....

devmordious

Ashton does suck. . Berta & the British lady are funnier than Ducky.

klr

Ashton doesn't suck but now the whole show does. It's not because of Ashton, but because of the lack of Charlie Sheen. Rather watch the re-runs than this awful pathetic attempt to re-create a great show- not happening. I can't imagine that this is not the death of the show. Sad, but true. It's just awful now.