'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano

BUSTED in Florida

2/21/2012 11:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Renee Graziano"Mob Wives" lovely Renee Graziano brought out the huge, er, guns by showing off her $30,000 post-op buxom bod​ in a sexy blue bikini at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida the other day.

Renee is guilty of rack-eteering.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

carol

She looks fine. I know I'm going to be told I need my head examined but I feel sorry for this woman. I watch MOB WIVES - love the show but feel terrible for her. She has so much but really has so little - what she wants most she probably will never have - a trusting peaceful personal relationship, family harmony, even friends harmony and I don't see that happening. Some of what she has gone through, I've gone through and I really do understand Renee.(I never went through cosmetic surgery though). PS Big Ang makes me laugh - love her a lot.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Some things you just shouldn't see... And this is one of them.

Lisa

She looks so uncomfortable in the photograph... I mean, she is NOT a model. Why is she posing for photos in a bikini anyway? Personally, I think the breast size is WAY too big. She should have gotten a reduction for that 30,000. I do like her on the show... for a neurotic bi-polar woman who continuously takes back a dirty cheater.

Ericajxx

Ugh, that's what she got for 30,000? I wld kill myself if I ever looked like that

theunholy1978

All the haters on here would be snorkle deep at 2am. Drita's my cup of tea.

LIAR

OMG - I'm sick. Pleeeez TMZ -- why do you do this to us? Absolutely disgusting -- I'm gonna puke.

Liz

Even though I don't know this lady( don't watch mob wives) I give her props for having high self esteem to go out wearing a bikini and enjoy life!

ingrid

you *******s. I could have gone all my life without seeing this ****ing rhinocerous.

maria

she's lost her mind... WTF!

Melinda Reyes

****en GROSS!

vixis

From my point of view, her body is way out of proportion. She tried to stand at an angle to hide the love handles, her body doesn't look right.

Candra

Renee is by far the best looking of the cast,but she tries SO HARD to be sexy~ and it's hilarious.

Malone

That's a dude, right?

me

She had a body lift and the fat depsited into her butt... why does everone comment on her boobs like THEY are the point?

Bone

If thats what $30,000 gets you, I would want a refund. She looks like a jammed up hobbit and her breast do not look good at all. What did she look like before, the Hunchback of Notre Dame