Spike TV Host

I'm Divorcing My

Tycoon Husband

2/22/2012 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_courtney_ilya_EX
Spike TV star Courtney Hansen -- the super hot chick from "Powerblock" -- has filed for divorce from her pharmaceutical mogul husband ... TMZ has learned.

Hansen -- one of FHM's sexiest 100 in 2005 -- filed divorce docs in L.A. County Superior Court in an effort to end her 2-year marriage to Ilya Sapritsky.

In the docs, Courtney blames the split on irreconcilable differences ... and, duh, she wants spousal support.

Courtney released a statement saying ... "Marriage is extremely sacred to me, and I took honoring those vows very seriously. Unfortunately, it has become necessary for me to move on. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this time."

The split is pretty shocking, considering just last year the two were in talks to join "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

0104_split_stars_footer

JustAGuy

there are two sides to every story.

Lily7958

She never came off to me as the kind of person that would just marry for money (ie. a Kardashian). Who knows what went wrong, but clearly something did and now she's gotta do what's best for her. good luck, girl!

fitness13

Wow!! Cant believe how mean and evil some of your posts are. Sounds like some need to get a life or u r jealous... when someone judges you and talks crap that isnt true, remember your mean posts....there are always two sides of the story, give the girl a break. Man oh man...

Lily7958

i think she's just lovely and i hope everything works out. i mean who knows - maybe he was a total jerk and she deserves the support for putting up with him!

CountryGal

She looks like another plastic freak to me. Why don't men just buy those fake dolls instead of marrying these plastic surgery fanatics?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I don't know who this bitch is or what her problems are, but I would enjoy seeing her naked.

friend2all

I'm a very close friend of Court's & I can't even express what a beautiful love story that this was. It's so unfortunate that it had to end. I've been by her side this entire time & it hurts me to even have to comment on this story... not to mention read the comments that people are posting. No one knows what she and Ilya are going through. Unfortunately, her statement was not fully quoted. Be kind people. It's so unfair for her to be dealing with all of this sadness and then also have to read these cruel comments. Karma. Karma.

Maverick

Super hot chick? Yeah, right.

ok

She isn't that hot. She is one of those particular women, who no matter how tight the jeans are, or short the skirt, or whatever, just ain't sexy. She also looks incredibly awkward in those sky high f**k me boots she wears (and shoes).

Jah36

It became necessary because she no longer had a need for her husband's cash. She plotted over the last few years by obviously saving enough cash through her own C rated fame. Now with that, combined with the profits she'll reap from the divorce, she has no need to be married to a guy who she clearly only pursued due to his wealth. What a gold-digging whore!

kimmie

Courtney is beautiful person through and through. She has worked hard to earn a very good living for herself. Re: the divorce, I believe it is a rare person that enters marriage these days that doesn't believe in taking a risk on forever with one person. Cyniincism runs deep in this country (Sidenote: She is also ALL NATURAL...NO fillers here ladies and gentleman. SO sad that we are in a time that people cannot recognize natural beauty when it's staring them right in the face)

GarageGuy

ok, this is either TMZ employees paid to write this mean salacious crap to sell stories OR bored fat people sitting around in their underwear with nothing better to do than act like jealous cruel human beings. wondering whats going on behind YOUR closed doors?????? courtney, as always... LOVE YOUR SHOWS and LOVE YOU! you will come out of this stronger than ever. keep the faith.

My2cents

Super Hot Chick??! PLEASE!!! white girls stop injecting your lips....her mouth looks like a vagina! Gross!!!

fargone

Where's the prenup dude? She may be dumb but could come out of this with some coin for two years of meanial labor. He's lucky there's no rug rat in the mix and now he knows not to marry for looks and sex. He pays the price for the use of her vagina and goes on to the next one.

Niki

I'll hump her husband for no cost :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments