« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Sues Deion for $200 MIL

I'm Not a Gold Digger!!!

2/22/2012 11:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_pilar_deion_sanders_VH1_EX
Pilar Sanders says her estranged husband Deion and his daughter Deiondra mind-tricked her into believing she really is a "worthless, gold diggin' ho" ... so she's suing them both for $200 MILLION.

The suit was clearly triggered by Deiondra's Twitter rant earlier this month ... in which she trashed Pilar as a "gold diggin' h*e" ... and publicly accused her of cheating on Deion.

In her lawsuit, Pilar claims Deiondra and Deion have been attacking her with various "emotional weapons" for years ... including dominance, humiliation, isolation, threats, intimidation, denial and blame.

Pilar claims the Twitter rant was just another example of the humiliation she was forced to endure during the marriage ... adding, "[Deion and Deiondra] even persuaded [Pilar] that she was and is worthless, a 'gold diggin' ho, and that no one else would want her."

Pilar also claims the two would intimidate her by leaving various weapons on display around the house and "hurting pets."

The details of the alleged animal abuse are not explained in the suit.

Pilar is demanding $150 MILLION in punitive damages and $50 mil in actual damages. Her attorney Larry Friedman tells TMZ Pilar also wants a public apology -- and adds ... she "passed a polygraph test confirming" she didn't cheat on Deion.

Meanwhile, the divorce proceedings are still underway.

update_bar
Deion's lawyer Jody Johnson says Pilar's suit is bogus -- and added, "Continued efforts to extort money and negatively impact the children will not be rewarded by Mr. Sanders." She also says Deion is looking forward to a "quick and private resolution of the divorce."

Something about ships sailing comes to mind.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brendapie

Now I am convinced that she is not a gold digger but rather, straight up crazy. SMH

EMB

Did she pull this number out of her a$$? He never made, or will ever make that amount, even if she did win.

Zach Swan

Well, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck. Yep Pilar: you ARE a gold-digging whore.

Greygoose125

Her lawsuit should be thrown out and she should be fined for filing ridiculous lawsuits and wasting the courts time.

TJones

Wow, she really is a gold digging h03.. SMH!!!

MK

That bi*ch is really crazy!

awards

WOW! I've never seen a $200M piece of a$$ before, somehow I thought it would look different, or better or at least interesting. Clearly she must be charging by the $wimmer, not the stroke. Maybe she left the meter running?

Joao

These two deserve each other. He's an arrogant, self-centered, POS and she was his trophy wife. Finally, the two egos collided and they called it quits. Apparently she thought she'd play nice and he would void the prenup, then when that didn't happen it just escalated, his nutcase phone repair "Aunt" Laura Jones and the knock down-drag out fight, he's making crazy noise asking people praying for PILAR when he needs to focus praying about his crazy ass and the money for booty claims, blackmail allegations, his daughter decides she wants to join in on the wackiness and then there was the he cheated-no she cheated she refuses to leave the house and later claims that she and her children are destitute... I'm not going to strain my brain trying to remember all the crazy chit---but it's off the chain. I'm guessing that these resent stunts of claiming mental anguish etc. are an attempt to overwhelm him with legal challenges until he finally folds and throws a few more millions her way so she will STFU and get the hell out of his life. My take, you are both f'ed up and will require pray AND fasting, because those demons don't readily leave without the extra octane.

Pebblebeach

Pilar...Pilar...Pilar...you need Jesus...Call me...

cass

I'm not a gold digger, but pay me 200 million... Ohhhhh the irony!

Abderia

does anyone know, or has it been reported on if these two have any children together? I'm thinking no, since no doubt she would be dragging them into this mess if they existed. but i guess that would be the only way i see her getting any more money out of him than what she agreed on in the prenup.

dallasdiva

This is too damn funny..lady you are just upset because you signed a prenup that is only giving you 1 million dollars...please fall back..you are making yourself look awfully petty...give the man a divorce and go on about your business!!

Slomoshun

I WANT MONEY I DIDN'T EARN
I'M A TYPICAL ATHLETE WIFE
I CHEATED ON MY HUSBAND
I'M REALLY NOT A GOLD DIGGING WHORE
I SWEAR

STFU Pilar

Tim

wow this chick is a desperate loser
she will get no money

R.Clueless

A kid(Deiondra) intimidating you, wth? LMAO