'The Artist' Dog

Bites (Little) Man

2/25/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_h1d2bxs5_0_y3dcxsc6
Talk about ingratitude. Harvey made a passionate case for Uggie -- the dog that stole the show in "The Artist" -- to walk the red carpet at the Oscars. In case you didn't know, he's been snubbed by the Academy.

So what did Uggie do to show his gratitude?  Let's just say ... this may end up on "The People's Court."

awards

Man bites dog! Maybe Uggie didn't want to go! Nice job Harvey!

The Real JJ

I'm surprised TMZ and harv didn't call the dog homophobic or antisemitic.

Phreaky

Better title would have been "Uggie's looking for a btch"

i said lesbians...

god i love dogs

Bruno

yeah Jack Russell terriers are the cutest dogs but they can also have a feisty personality: "don't mess with me Mister, as I'm just about to get a treat! Woof!"

Sharon

Uggie has gotten much well-deserved praise for his performance in the Artist but Cosmo who played Arthur in Beginners was pretty darn cute. Perhaps Harvey could invite him on and give it another try.

Ace

I can hear Curt's (hallway guy) first words as you exit the Peoples Court now......"ummm"

qtπ

I hope Uggie has his shots up to date.

Zanne

Hey Harvey, For a dog owner, you seem pretty oblivious to the principles of operant conditioning! The dog was 'performing', doing tricks the entire time you were yapping. He was so tune into the cues, he was expecting a food reward, ya dummy! You interrupted his focus and he thought you were his treat because he was being such a good dog! Be nice. And use ice. It'll take the pain away. It's not too late, you can ice and it won't hurt tomorrow...

bb

The Oscars are so freaking boring anyway, I usually pay no attention, I just check out the fashion online b/c I can't stand all that ass-kissing. Yeah, let the dog go he might liven things up a bit.

Gridiron

So... since the dog nipped Harvey on the finger accidentally, does that mean he had a "nip slip"?

sobernow312

Oh Harvey, I think I just fell in love with you a little bit ! That has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen and somehow that makes you extremely hot to me .LOL !

CriticAl

At least he didn't bite your face, like that poor female news anchor.

Jean

OMG! That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Tears streaming down my face. I've watched it a few times. Hysterical!!! I would have loved to see the reaction of the TMZ team. Don't you know they were rolling on the floor??

Marc

His speech is kind of dopey but I have such a crush on Harvey. He has a really hot body. I'd tap that. :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments