Hulk vs. Hulk vs. Hulk vs. Hulk

Who'd You Rather?

2/25/2012 12:25 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0224_hulk_rather
Here's Mark Ruffalo playing not-so jolly green giant the Hulk in the upcoming "Avengers" movie, following in the muscled footsteps of Edward Norton in the 2008 film "The Incredible Hulk," Eric Bana in the 2003 Ang Lee version "Hulk" and Lou Ferrigno in the classic '70s TV series "The Incredible Hulk."

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

E

I voted for Lou because Lou Ferrigno is a true gentleman. You can proceed falling about laughing at me now.

Hmmmm

How can you compare CGI to Non-CGI? Easy. Lou-Hulk isn't the original Hulk people. Lou-Hulk didn't really look the original, source material, comic book Hulk. He was a feat for the time but if they had CGI at the time to make him bigger and more like the comic they would've used it. He only looks inhuman because he's green. On another note, Ed Norton FTW, but based on the pics Mark Ruffalo may look the most realistic.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Lou was the real deal and had his run for that era. Nothing CGI about him other than the body paint and prosthetics used. In regards to the CGI Hulk, definitely would have to be between 1 and 2.

Amy

My husband should be the Hulk in the Avengers his"dong"is often angry and always green....

O_o

cmon. lou IS the hulk.

Anon

Rather what, ****?

Marvin

Mark Ruffalo is the Hulk who is most like the original comic Hulk! This vote above (Ferrigno No. 1) is nonsense.

Ash

Yes yes...Edward Norton's hulk is really awesome.
Mark Rafallo is kinda old enough.

Kris

I thought the 2004/Ang Lee Hulk (with Eric Bana as Bruce) was cutest (though not so much in the picture above), plus I liked that that one kept getting ridiculously bigger the angrier he got. I liked his wider build too, he was more of a tank than a "V"-shaped specimen of perfection. Also the hottest Bruce Banner (though perhaps not the most interesting to watch).

The Ed Norton version stayed a constant size and, I know it's more realistic, but I didn't enjoy the extreme muscle definition. I like vascularity fine, but the striations were too extreme to the point of being almost ugly (IMO ! Don't hate on me, gym bunnies). Didn't like that Hulk's face either (or his hair).

I need another look at the Hulk from Avengers, but he might knock the Ang Lee/Bana Hulk out of my top spot for "best-animated" and "hottest". Definitely the most fun to watch, provided the best action scenes and moves of any Hulk. I guess if I could get used to the gorilla-face...

Lou Ferrigno is (still is!) beastly hot (and he was cute when young, in Pumping Iron, for instance), but his Hulk is laughable due to the wig. I'd **** it, but with a bag over its head. The actor himself ? Any day.

sofan

edward norton is perfect

Juan

Superman is the ****!!!! Hulk can suck his dick!!

satyam parekh

guys edwerd norton is the best and mark rufflo wtf lou is not even scary he is a ****

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2