Conrad Murray

Finally Buries the Hatchet

with Famous Jailmate

3/1/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0222_conrad_murray_getty_ex2
El DeBarge was right ... his famous incarcerated brother James DeBarge has finally settled his MJ beef with his fellow inmate Conrad Murray ... and all it took was an honest jail house conversation.

TMZ broke the story ... James -- Janet Jackson's ex-husband -- held a serious grudge with Murray because he blamed the doc for killing his friend Michael Jackson.

But now we've learned ... the two managed to have a confrontation behind bars at the Men's Central Jail facility in L.A. in the past few days ... and "squashed the beef."

TMZ spoke with James' wife ... who says the singer was very impressed with Murray and that James "has made peace with what happened to Michael."

We're told James no longer believes Murray is an "evil" man or a murderer ... instead he told his wife Conrad is a "kind man."

So, we gotta ask ...

gayforliztaylor

jacko could bribe drug dealers, pretend he knew nothing about propofol & prescription abuse, risk his life for music praise, mutilate his face, lie to his children and ignore the boundary between himself and strangers' kids, yet he claimed he was a role model to victims of hurricanes, terrorism and child neglect.

MiMi

Calif. Medical Board Finally Moves to Revoke Conrad Murray's License After Michael Jackson Death

The Medical Board of California has filed a petition to revoke Dr. Conrad Murray’s medical license, nearly three years after Michael Jackson died after taking anesthesia drugs prescribed and administered by Murray.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Since that time, Murray has been charged, tried, convicted of involuntary manslaughter, and sentenced to four years in prison. At any point, the medical board could have filed an accusation against Jackson and started the process of revoking his license.

In June 2010 – one year after Jackson’s death – Antidote wrote that the board had dropped the ball by waiting so long to revoke Murray’s license and by failing to seek an interim suspension order:

In Murray’s case, the board could make a compelling claim that it exhausted its remedies in the criminal court before resorting to civil court. If a doctor using anesthesia simply to help a patient sleep isn’t dangerous, I’m not sure what is.

In January 2011, state prosecutors finally persuaded a Superior Court judge to take action where the medical board had failed. The judge suspended Murray’s license to practice medicine and ordered that the state notify all other states where Murray was licensed about the suspension. Yet the medical board still sat on the sidelines and did not file a petition to revoke Murray’s license.

Other states have been slow to act, too, even by state medical board standards. The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners showed the world a new standard for cluelessness when it filed charges against Murray in March 2010 – not for anything related to Jackson’s death but instead because Murray “twice failed to disclose to the Board that he was out of compliance with his court ordered child support obligation.” Being a deadbeat dad trumped failing to call 911 when a patient died under his care. And yet, the Nevada board was saved from complete infamy by at least having the good sense to allow Murray’s license to expire in June 2011.

Hawaii did the same thing, essentially. The state’s Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs let Murray’s license expire in January 2010. Murray had been licensed there since 2001.

The Texas Medical Board waited until after Murray was sentenced in criminal court to suspend his license in February 2012. This is a step below the more serious action of forcing Murray to permanently surrender his license. By contrast, Dr. Rolando Arafiles had to permanently surrender his license in November 2011, the same month Murray was convicted of manslaughter in Jackson’s death. Arafiles did not kill any patients. His main infraction was lying to the board and intimidating witnesses against him.

And that brings us back to California. On February 22, the board finally filed a petition to revoke Murray’s license. There are only two causes for action: conviction of a crime and failure to maintain adequate records. The main details of Jackson’s death are included, but the accusation reads more like a formality than anything else. In a 10-page do***ent, the board spends five pages just going over the applicable state code sections. The actual crimes perpetrated by Murray barely amount to four pages. They do include this nice summation, though:

Respondent’s acts and omissions in treating patient M.J. were so grossly negligent that they rose to the level of criminal homicide. Respondent administered a lethal combination and amount of drugs to patient M.J. He failed to continuously monitor the patient’s vital signs, appropriately maintain his airway, or ensure the presence of life saving equipment at the bedside. There was no continuous oxygen delivery system or cardiac monitoring in place. Respondent did not continuously monitor the pulse oximetry and blood pressure of patient M.J. No continuous intravenous access line was established for the patient. There was no crash cart, appropriate emergency resuscitation drugs, defibrillator, or medical personnel present in the patient’s room, other than Respondent.

Any one of those failures would be good reason to take action against a physician’s license. Nearly all of them were known within days of Jackson’s death. After many different journalistic investigations and legislative inquiries, the board has learned how to act more quickly in recent years. It’s simply astonishing that it has taken this long to take action in a case where the facts are so clear.

mymjj5.

Wasn't Mj told by at least one nurse, and God knows how many doctor who refused to treat him with that. Otherwise, he would not have to hire Murray with $150K a month if he could hire someone even with $5K a month.
____________________________________________________________
@dui
clearly you want a respons and tmz needz the hitz. no one produced or subpeonaed a single phone record of Michael Jackson calling anyone to confirm their claims. Michael did not hire murray. AEG hired murray............
AEG reneged on the deal after murray did their dirty work. murray filed a claim against AEG for compensation and they "jipped" him.

jipped (slang for):cheated, stolen, dissed,ripped off

Pegasus

The Doctor Will Sue You Now
When famed dermatologist Arnold Klein, the Father of Botox, known for his flamboyant lifestyle and love of celebrity, landed Michael Jackson as a client, it was a dream fulfilled. But in the wake of Jackson’s death, Klein has been engulfed by a toxic cloud of accusation, litigation, and bankruptcy.

By Mark Seal

Large photograph by GREGG DEGUIRE/WIREIMAGE; inset by MARIO ANZUONI/REUTERS/LANDOV.

MOST-FAVORED PATIENTS Arnold Klein with Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor at an aids benefit, 2002. Inset: Klein’s former offices in Beverly Hills.

Traitors are not tolerated in the kingdom of Dr. Arnold Klein. The 67-year-old Father of Botox, who once led a Beverly Hills beauty revolution and became nearly as famous as the stars he treated, is now waging war against his enemies. The list is long. First, there are the powers in the music business who arranged the final concert tour of his most famous patient, the late Michael Jackson. He charges them with conspiring to control the singer’s estate and with using Klein as a scapegoat by alleging that he had gotten Jackson addicted to the narcotic Demerol. Then there are the rats who he says masqueraded as patients in order to issue him a subpoena, forcing him to appear before the Medical Board of California for purported irregularities. Worst of all are his former office manager and former accountant. He alleges that they have attempted to ruin him by releasing Jackson’s medical records in the involuntary-manslaughter trial of the singer’s personal doctor, Conrad Murray, who was convicted last November and sentenced to four years in prison. He also alleges that they embezzled tens of millions of dollars from him and tried to kill him. Because of them, Klein claims, he was forced to declare bankruptcy in January 2011, put one of his homes on the market, and auction off his art and memorabilia.

Klein is also striking back at the Food and Drug Administration (F.D.A.), which he says is a “drug cartel” controlled by the pharmaceutical giants, and at the jackals of the media. To keep his followers and fans up-to-date, he posts intimate details about his predicament on Facebook.

I approached the doctor for an interview, but he informed me through his publicistthat if I intended to interview his former employees I would get no cooperation from him. Then one day in November my phone rang, and Klein, in a deep, gravelly voice, began talking nonstop: “I’ve given my life for other people and have gotten screwed for it Do you know I discovered the first human gene? … Do you know I treated the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia? … My great-great-uncle is Albert Einstein Lawrence Klein, my cousin, won the Nobel Prize.”

He soon got to his former office manager, Jason Pfeiffer, and former accountant, Muhammad Khilji. In January 2011, Klein filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, listing assets of about $6 million and debts of $8.4 million. In June 2011 he filed suit against Pfeiffer and Khilji, as well as various banks and investment and mortgage companies. In the suit, Klein claims that on March 20, 2009, as he was recuperating from an unstated illness at his Laguna Beach house, Pfeiffer and Khilji brought do***ents for him to sign, including one that would allow them to make health decisions for him during any period of incapacity; a general power of attorney; a codicil to his will, naming them as executors; and an amendment to his trust, naming them as co-trustees. According to his complaint, “Dr. Klein discovered that his investment accounts were raided, bank accounts were opened in his name without his knowledge and then pilfered, and his assets were jeopardized.”

“They stole $22 million from me, O.K.?,” Klein told me on the phone. “If you are going to mention Jason Pfeiffer [and Muhammad Khilji], these guys who embezzled from me, illegally released Michael Jackson’s records, what are you going to say? Are you going to say they are good people? They are the s*** of the earth!”

At one point he demanded, “Who funded 9/11?”

“You know who?”

“Pakistani Muslims, sir,” he said. “They use a system called hawala.”

Klein has claimed on Facebook that Khilji used hawala, the ancient informal money-transfer system employed by al-Qaeda to move funds around the world, to clean out his employer’s assets and transfer them into far-flung bank accounts, to which only he and Pfeiffer had access.

“They opened 41 illegal bank accounts in my name,” said Klein. “I have records of all this stuff. Also, they tried to overdose me … so I would bleed to death They tried to overdose me on Coumadin [blood thinner], because I was in atrial flutter [abnormal heart rhythm], and they changed my will in the middle of the night without notarizing it.”

All I wanted, I told Klein, was to write a balanced story about the case, which would necessitate interviewing both the doctor and his detractors. “Their filings are part of your bankruptcy filing,” I said.

“What you may think you know is zero,” he said. “You cannot interview Jason and Muhammad. You have to swear to me that you won’t.”

I told him Vanity Fair does not make such promises.

“If I show you all the forged bank accounts and everything, what is that going to do for you?” he asked.

“I’ll print them,” I said.

“Will you give me editorial control?” he asked.

“Of course I cannot do that,” I said.

Earlier he had told me, “I treat everyone in the world. Do you know what it is like to eat fried chicken in Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth? Michael [Jackson] opened every door. The other person who opened every door for me was [the actor] Danny Kaye. I’m sure you have never met the Maharaja of Baroda. I didn’t even know there was a Maharaja of Baroda when I met him I’m a Jewish kid, son of a rabbi, hyper-academic, Westinghouse scholar, who came to a weird world out in California because I hated Philadelphia.” (After speaking to me, Klein subsequently refused repeated requests for comment.)

Khilji and Pfeiffer deny all of Klein’s charges, including raiding his assets, opening illegal bank accounts, trying to overdose him, and changing his will. Khilji has said that Klein had recovered from an illness and “asked us” to bring him the do***ents “before something happened” to him. Both Pfeiffer and Khilji have filed counterclaims, and Khilji has said that Klein is an opportunist who squandered his fortune on a lifestyle he couldn’t afford.

The King of Lips
Arnold William Klein has always stood out. Born in the blue-collar Detroit suburb of Mount Clemens, Michigan, the bookworm forsook his family’s business—a health spa known for its mineral baths—for a degree in medicine. At the University of Pennsylvania, where he was influenced by Andy Warhol and the architect Louis Kahn, he considered specializing in psychiatry but eventually decided on dermatology. After graduating from the university’s school of medicine, he went on to become chief resident in dermatology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and then found himself languishing, at the age of 30, with a small practice in the town of Riverside, “giving light treatments and picking pimples,” he has written.

On the advice of an aunt, he tried his luck in Beverly Hills. “I was told there was no room for young doctors and I would starve,” he later wrote on Facebook. Nevertheless, he rented a 700-square-foot space and began telling local physicians, according to his own account, “ ‘Look, I’m really good, so send me your most difficult cases.’ … Six months later I had a full practice Soon, with the help of [the acne medication] Retin-A, I was fixing acne without light-treatments or voodoo.”

Within a year he was visited by Merv Griffin, who asked him to be a guest on his television show. Klein told the audience, among other things, how to recognize a melanoma. “The next day people were asking for my autograph, and soon thereafter I received 10,000 letters, many of which came from folks who said I had saved their lives.” Klein has written, “I did three more shows. On the third, I mentioned a little thing I was playing with called collagen.”

Thanks to collagen, the lips-and-wrinkle-line filler, Klein soon became known as the King of Lips. His expertise was officially recognized when the “ski jump” elevation in the upper lip was named the Glogau-Klein point in honor of him and fellow dermatologist Richard Glogau. His office expanded as his famous patients multiplied. By 1985 his reputation had grown to the point that, when he traveled to Rome for an audience with Pope John Paul II, the pontiff, according to Klein’s posting on Facebook, “lifted his pant leg to show me a skin condition no one in Rome could fix.” (Klein wrote that he had cured it.)

By 1981, Klein was living in a 30-room mansion, with his brother, two aunts, a cousin, a cook, and a housekeeper. His life was his patients, and he was on call 24–7. His office walls began filling with photographs of the beautiful and famous, including Rock Hudson. Handsome young men would soon be flocking to him with raised purple skin lesions, and Klein has written that he became the “first physician to diagnose Kaposi’s sarcoma [one of the opportunistic diseases associated with H.I.V.] in Southern California.”

kim

THANK YOU PHANTOM!!!! THE FULL CONCERT FROM YOKOHAMA FROM THE BAD TOUR. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

mymjj5.

Mymymy, which homeowner's insurance would cover a sex crime and pay off for a child molester?

------------
TMZ can I get an answer before you delete this? What, TMZ you think I hit the theorists/ history re-writers on their heads?
___________________________________________________________
you idiot. there was no crime. the DA would not take the case because there was no proof. move on you nut case.......it's all water under a brige now.

Dose Of Reality

Not to mention the payoff itself was illegal. If you have enough money you can get away with anything.

Dose Of Reality

No crime, no payoff.

mymjj5.

Dose Of Reality: 1 day ago

No crime, no payoff.
___________________________________________________________
boi......i've got some time on my hands this evening. how did the insurance company make an illegal payoff with the entire mainstream media world watching? I'm really interested in what U have to say.....how did you discover the payoff was illegal? did the boy's family or attorney say it was illegal? who blew the whistle on this?