'CSI' Creator's Wife

What, ... Me Live

On $443,000 a Month?!?

3/2/2012 11:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0301_Anthony_Jennifer_Zuiker_getty_ex2

The wife of the creator of "CSI" is in terrible financial straits ... forced to live on a meager $443,528 a month, and is demanding spousal and child support.

Anthony Zuiker has filed new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in response to Jennifer's demand for support, in which he scoffs at her claims, noting that she told the court she ONLY needs $158,000 a month to live, and her monthly cut from the show exceeds that amount by a whopping $285,000.

And get this ... the couple raked in more than $74 million in "CSI" profits since 2008. Their average yearly income is more than $17.8 mil.

One final thing. In the legal docs, Anthony is objecting to the renewal of their youngest son's passport, on grounds it's dangerous for him to travel with Jennifer. According to the docs, Jennifer exhibited "shockingly poor judgment" during her travels with their 3 kids, allegedly leaving them alone with the nanny for days while traveling in Europe.

But the best "poor judgment" allegation ... Anthony claims Jennifer encouraged and allowed the 11-year-old boy to shoot a "real hand gun" at televisions she and her friends had dragged into the Nevada desert.

Rich people's problems.

Nostradamus

Mo money, mo problems

sav

F this woman in the A with a stainless steel D! GOLD DIGGER ALERT!! GOLD DIGGER ALERT!!!

I'm A Lawyer

Disgusting greedy pig.

AyeJay

Is she seriously serious? Anthony, marry me. I live on 1.5k a month, that's $442,028 less than this broad.

Kelly

She's gross. She'll need that much money to attract any kind of new lover other than homeless.

juggaloszuch

I could live for almost 5 years on $443,000 a month...I REALLY don't understand how these people can live with themselves thinking that nearly half a million dollars a month isn't enough to live on. Does she HAVE a job or did she just get lucky by marrying someone like Anthony Zuiker?

Canadasux

Wow! "Bad news" doesn't even begin to describe this woman.

Joan K

Holy Sh&%$t

jillybean

What a greedy pig.

uhhWTF

Is she for real?? The average YEARLY income for most americans is like $15-17,00 I would LOVE to see that gold digger live on THAT type of budget. How ridiculous!

Joe

Whatever it costs to get rid of this fat ungly PIG is worth it!!! Pay her to GO AWAY and move on to some young, hot poo-tang!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Uh. By the I was 11, I had shot a "real rifle" and a "real handgun" I wish my dad would let me shoot a tv, it would have been easier to hit than a can.

Slomoshun

Disgusting...her and her money grubbing ways.

lmao

lol and yet our yearly income is alot less than that wtf

Lori