'Basketball Wives' Purse Snatching

Between Wives

Ruins Vacay

3/3/2012 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303_LOGO_Tami-roman-and-kesha-nicolas_VH1_EX
A "Basketball Wives" vacation to Tahiti ended early for one cast member after an argument between two  girls ended with one refusing to give back the other's purse ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tami Roman and Kesha Nichols got into it last month about halfway through the trip because Tami felt Kesha was talking behind the other girls' backs. We're told the two had it out over dinner and Kesha stormed out ... leaving her purse behind.

Our sources say Tami took the purse and held on to it, hoping Kesha would come retrieve it and they could finish their conversation. But when Kesha found out Tami had retreated back to her hotel room with the purse, we're told Kesha got hotel security involved.

Hotel security wanted to get the local police involved, but our sources say the producers of the show talked Tami into returning the purse to Kesha before the authorities got involved.

We're told once the matter was settled, Kesha decided to hop the next plane back to the States.

Last time the girls went on vacation, it was to Italy ... and Tami punched cast member Meeka Claxton during a nightclub brawl.

Calls to reps for both girls and VH1 were not returned.

deb

BETWEEN TAMI AND EVELYN I JUST CAN'T STOMACH ANOTHER EPISODE OF THIS CRAP ON T.V. YOU GIRLS NEED TO GROW UP QUICK AND STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR GHETTO BEHAVIOR. YOUNG GIRLS ARE WATCHING BUT YOU TWO SURE AS HELL ARE NOT REPRSENTING ANYTHING OF VALUE OR RESPECT, THAT INCLUDES CHASING AFTER THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. GET YOUR LIFE!!

deb

SHAUNIE, I AM SO VERY HURT AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, FOR ALLOWING THE SHOW TO GO IN THE DIRECTION THAT IT IS HEADED IN, FOR WHAT? MONEY? PLEASE, WHERE IS YOUR VALUE OF LIFE? DON'T YOU HAVE DAUGHTERS TOO? ALL OF YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. JENNIFER PLEASE CONTINUE TO REPRESENT THE COLLEGE EDUCATED BLACK FEMALE WITH MORALES AND RESPECT FOR HERSELF IN AND OUT THE PUBLIC EYE. THANX FROM ONE SISTA TO ANOTHER. AND YOU TOO KEISHA, BUT STAND YOUR GROUND WITH THAT HOODRAT BULLY!! GO GIRL!!!

brittany

hey tami roman

brittany

hey tami roman i love you girl can we be friend i love you so very much on the basketball wives show in girl you are the best person on the show i wish i was there with you right now

kisha

i don't have nothing bad to say ilike you

L.Boyd

Kesha's full of sh**, and how can she have such an issue with fighting and cursing when she so desperately craves Evelyn's friendship and thats' all she does. Evelyn is the most violent castmember on the show, yet Kesha has no problem with her, and focusses on Suzie's potty mouth aswell as Kesha having a problem with Tami actions. While Evelyn throws bottles and jumps over tables and will hit people in the head with a purse. Kesha's so phony.
Team Tami
Team Kenya {just gorgeous}

Angel

I like Tammi, but I am disappointed in her. Tammi picking on Keisha is like a pitbull and yorkie fighting . I mean whats the excitement is fighting someone that you know will never fight back. I do appreciate that she doesn’t like people talking behind her back but I think she could have went to Keisha told her what she thinks off and left it like that, but she always has to pick on the helpless lol….I guess at the end of the day I still like her she makes me laugh, but if she step to me I would down fighting, Keisha needs a back bone, same with evenly always attacking Jennifer and knowing Jennifer cant fight a sh*t!! I guess Tami hasnt meet her match!

carolyn

I have alway like Tami but now i think she is a jealous b---- the way she treated Keysa was not call for it alway her excuse she is still working on her anger like she says about others who give a dam that her problem she is not happy unless she is in full controll of others well guess what Tami you are not god and Suzie she never knows what to say out of her mouth Tami get a grip

it's just me

Kesha should have thrown Tami under a foreign jail. Who needs to be bothered with an EARTHWORM like Tami. Has that nut lost her mind. She had a nerve talking about not respecting Kesha. I could tell that Tami was afraid that her fat butt was going to be thrown in jail. The reason she didn't hit Kesha is because she knew she would be sued for that FIVE DOLLARS that she has in the bank.

Nina Riley

please take this show off the air.. and you can thank shunie, tami and evelyn for that..

Jennifer Connelly

Im not one to comment but I cant help to make a point on how Tami acted toward Kenya..Tami is one of my favorite people on basketball wifes and one of the prettiest ladies BUT she was a punk ass b**ch for how she acted straight up BULLY I would have loved to been Kenya for 4 minutes to whoop Tami ass up and down that Island..What was the worse of all of it not one of those girls had the BALLS to say anything to her that just sit there like the ugly girls in the corner at high school while the mean girl talked trash....Make someone beg for their own stuff back ..PLease.... better be glad it was a nice person you did that too...Your a worthless Bully and for the others your pathetic..Sorry for language but Im not one who can keep quit of bullying......And honestly VH1 u should have never shown it ...Them ladies are role models..What an example

Michele

Kesha is a scary azz punk and embarrasses mixed women. Clearly her white side is dominant lmao

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4