Christina Hendricks

My Phone Was HACKED ...

But Those Boobs Aren't Mine!

3/5/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Hendricks nude photos?  Her cell phone was hacked.

Busy day in the world of naked photo leaks ... just hours after Olivia Munn's allegedly naked body hit the web, a set of pics has surfaced online showing what appears to be a topless Christina Hendricks ... but Hendricks' rep insists, the breasts aren't hers.

Christina's rep tells TMZ, the "Mad Men" star's phone WAS indeed hacked recently ... and multiple self-shots were stolen -- including several showing a busty Hendricks barely dressed, without make-up, presumably at home.

But the rep insists, the one topless picture -- purportedly showing the actress' bare ample bosom -- is NOT Christina. It's an impostor.

Christina's rep tells TMZ, she doesn't know who hacked her phone -- but the proper authorities have been notified and an investigation is underway.

0305_christina_hendricks_curves_footers

gee

When you have the unique size, skin tone, and shape of jugs Christina does, you can't just throw out the usual "those aren't my boobs" and expect anyone to believe it. Thank you Mr. Hacker, wherever you are.

Skeptical

Christina Hendricks is quite simply one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Denver

She is captivating. She was on Firefly and she is on Mad Men. They do look spectacular, but it's like a body double in a movie. There is a close up of the twins, but the star's face isnt shown. Classic body double shot. Could be her, but too early to tell. More investigation of the photos are necessary.

JoeFrancis

Geoffrey Arend is one lucky MOFO!!

EatMe

They are absolutely hers and they are fabulous!
( . )( . )

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Give it a few years. Those breasts will be down to her belly. Then see if you still like them... lol

Wolftech

Ill be in my bunk...

Criss

Pics or it's not true!

nteplitz

I don't know, I think the uncensored photo looks real: http://www.omdoubleg.com/sexclusives/christina-hendricks-has-phone-hacked-says-photos-are-fake/

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Who cares....she's a beautiful woman and has nothing to be ashamed about. We're all naked under our clothes. We really need to.get over it.

Dunensb

Conviently hacked before season 5 of Mad Men.

a

vinny

awesome pic!!!!!!!

Superman

Funny how they always say that the nude ones are not theirs. Then, later have to admit that the nudes were theirs also. Dumb hos.

shad

I hate to burst the bubble on this....but I don't think the bare breast one is her. Damn! Almost! I just looked at them and the last one with bare breasts is different than the rest. Christina's boobs hang more and look natural. The last pic shows bare breasts that are up high and look fake. Just my observation. I wish it was, but I don't think the last one is her. What happened is the phone was hacked then some website threw in a bare breast one to drive traffic to the site. Just my opinion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments