Emilio to Snooki

BRING ON THE LAWSUIT ...

I Can Offend Whoever I Want

3/7/2012 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella flexing his muscles.
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't give a rat's ass about her lawyers' legal threats -- telling TMZ, "I’m able to express my own opinions about her ... If they want to sue me, they're not going to get much."

TMZ broke the story ... Emilio thinks Snooki's pregnancy could have devastating consequences on her life -- claiming, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Snooki's legal team had sent Emilio a cease and desist letter over offensive comments he made to the media earlier this year -- but after the "miscarriage" comment, they're now revisiting the possibility of a defamation lawsuit.

But Emilio's not worried -- saying, "If they want to sue me for being my own person that’s screwed up."

Emilio tells us, "I feel like they're trying to scare me for expressing my own opinions ... How can they sue me for stating how I feel? I don’t get why they have it out for me."

He adds, "My wish is to sit down and talk with her for 5 minutes, no cameras, face-to-face, and have a conversation with Nicole not Snooki. I know she'd fall in love with me again."

Kaytee

Dang, this guy is ANNOYING! Don't get me wrong, Snooki is too but this guy just WON'T STOP. Desperate for attention

My Big Salami

Snooki is not PREGNANT!....That's just a large meatball with extra sausage pizza in her gut!

elle

please stop talking to this guy

Sabrina

They're both idiots. But :sigh: he's right. He can state his opinion 'til the cows come home. I'm not sure where Snooki's idiot attorneys came up with defamation. Idiocy is abound in America's armpit (Jersey, that is).

Raymond

You can't be sued for that and how is it defamation? First of all of what character? Second, hoping someone miscarries isn't a fact or lie about someone

awards

Well, at least they are keeping it classy, eh?

Kelly

Go Emilio!! I hope she miscarriages, too! It would be the best thing for all concerned. AND these are WORDS people. No one killed a baby with an opinion!

AFSchaff

They have it out for you because you're a douche tool. That's why

RaineeDrops

He's a creeper.
It is just legal intimidation.
It was cruel of him to wish her baby would die.
They both are desperate for attention.
He only wants her back to be back in the public eye.
They both are immature and reckless.
They both lack a filter.
The baby should be checked for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
They will forever be known for being boozers and skanks.

Keyser Söze

LOL... boy, that retard is unreal, I'm telling you.

That being said, if someone ask him his opinion about something, and he just gives it to them, there's not much anyone can do about it. Under the First Amendment, he can wish miscarriage to any chick he wants.

He may be an evil idiot, but he's an evil idiot with rights.

BB not bb

I knew he was still interested in Snooki. I guess Gionni finally got her an engagement ring, unless Snooki bought it herself It looks pretty big, so I don't think that Gionni could afford that himself.

Yeah actually Emilio talking about Snooki is probably just bringning her more fame and attention. I wonder how Mike's lawsuit against A%F is going. These guys are kind of funny with their lawyers, but Mike does kind of have a point.

I really think that he is just not a very smooth talker, and that is why he lost Nicole the first time. I didn't think he really had another girl over his house or if he did, that he would tell Snooki. I think he was just being facetious to get a reaciton from her. Jwoww likes to overdramatize things so she told Snooki to dump him.

I kind of feel like Emilio liked Snooki more than Gionni does. Gionni is probably going to be even more controlling once they are married. He doesn't want to put up with her wild behavior.

3Storms

His arrogance is disgusting.

At the very least because of his comments she can ick his ass with the chld support while denying him visitation because of what he said.

Areader

This kid is a putz!

thestupid

Someone can knock this girls teeth out. Total puss.

Superman

Funny how the bitch has probably said worse and they want to sue him for giving his opinion. He should sue back for them filing a frivolous lawsuit against him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments