Robert De Niro

You Can Find Me in Da Club

... with a Hip Hop SUPERSTAR

3/9/2012 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just Robert De Niro and T.I. chillingFile this under things you never thought you'd see: Rap superstar T.I. hanging out at an Atlanta nightclub ... with 68-year-old Robert De Niro ... and TMZ has the pics.

We're told the two did NOT arrive together ... De Niro originally hit the club -- called Vanquish -- with a friend right when the place opened. But a few hours later, T.I. rolled in ... and when he heard the Oscar winner was in the house, he HAD to meet him.

Sources say the two got along GREAT ... and spent the rest of the night talking and "chillin' together."

We're told Trey Songz and Fabolous were also at the club ... and both made sure to go over to De Niro to shake his hand.

Robert De Niro ... gangsta.

Truth

Bobby D is a moron. The guy has a hard time putting 2 sentences together. I swear he must read cue cards on his movie sets.

brad

Somehow I suspect that this guy has seen DeNiro's "gangsta" movie "Goodfellas" a few times. "Scarface" and "The Godfather" with Pacino too. Drug dealers and rappers think of the characters in those movies as like their heros and mentors or something. No wonder America has such bad crime problems.

Mumra the Ever Living

I would imagine that EVERYBODY wanted to meet a real legend, and actual Hollywood STAR.
You know TMZ, it's strange that you attach the word "star" or sometimes "super star" to every pregnant teen, alcoholic GTL moron, sluts who spend their summers down the shore, and just about anyone else who you collect a few shekels from. Yet here is a man who has been in classic movies, who has changed the face of acting - think of the movies, and the best you could do was call him a gangsta.
I'm guessing he didn't slip Harvey a couple of bills.

northern gypsy

i'm pretty sure if it wasn't for R.D. "friend" he wouldn't be there...
having said that...it's great to see a movie icon get down !!!

NobodySpecial

Yeah, I am sure that De Nero hung around with TI all night. Because De Nero is such a big hip hop fan. Whatever.

Steelers suck

I get a kick out of how TMZ thinks anyone is a "superstar". Especially if they've had a nice run-in with the law! Then they's all famous! How about it Harvey? Falls along the lines of the crap you guys think is "Hot". It's getting to the point of why bother coming to this site. There is no news about any REAL star or famous person. As long as they're whackos, you guys will cover them!

denise harris

O, Come down people he is married to a black women. So, I am sure the great robert deniro is quite comfortable around black folks!!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Foolio had no sense to remove his hat when talking to De Niro. It's De Niro for Christ's sake!

Tommy

Both are class acts in my eyes... Way to go guys!!!!

denise harris

We should be commending him for going out of his element. How nice would it be if we all did that once in awhile. I shudder to think maybe this world would be a better place.

Mikey

Its 12 noon on the east coast, rise and shine east coast black people.

The PMG

There's only one real OG in this picture, and it's De Niro.

oldwomenshouldbehave

I wanna be 60+ and still be able to hit the clubs once a year....love me some T.I , swag all day and tomorrow. Let's Go, Haters talking smack wishing it was them meeting Mr De Niro, but we all know, he wouldn't give them the time of day...u r a nobody, take a seat ova
------>>>>>>

Jeff

Actually it's not a surprise at all. DeNiro has been married to a couple of African-American women and has dated many other.

I think it's pretty rad!

But if you do a little research you'll know that DeNiro has Jungle Fever from way back!

CountryGal

Deniro is wayyyy overrated. He hasn't been in anything decent in 30 years. Pipe down people!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments