Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

stella

sorry donnie but the ULTIMATE PUZZY MOVE is to kill an animal when there is ZERO RISK to yourself.

step into the octagon if you need to prove you have stones . . .

robw

These Trump boys are idiots. The Donald would never do that. He would break you in a business deal but not shoot you. Bad PR is what it is. Are they stupid. Posing in front of dead elephants. Give the villagers their huge guns and let them hunt for themselves.

stella

quinn - see my post above. i eat meat and i am no hippie, but only a spoiled puzzy thinks killing an animal with A RIFLE proves you are a man. if it doesn't involve RISK, there is no COURAGE, and without courage, you are a POSER!!!!

Dave

I guess when you can buy anything you want...nothing thrills you unless you can kill something. What a tool. Use your f#$king money and do some good in the world that doesn't involve a high powered rifle. The name TRUMP is becoming synonomous with self centered A$$.

Keith

It's official: I hate ALL the Trumps. Enough said.

Chun LI

Hey Trump you effin Loser,you think you're a tough guy.How about you and your brother take your big guns and go to Afghanistan.All of the troops can come home and you can play Rambo.

J

I guarantee you those animals died more humanely than the animals that provide the meat you get @ the grocers and Mcdonalds. God people are hypocrites.

remy

douchebag jr.

donny

don't much matter to me whether they killed the critters or not.they are still candy-azz rich punks with soft pudgy hands that can't work.positive they slept in better beds than i do even on safari.who they think they are kidding with those macho pics?

UgottaBkidnMe

For all you loser hillbillies on DT Jr.s side......I won't have a problem hunting him and feeding him to the villagers....How many people out there have a problem with that?

Tigers Wood

I used to hunt for the fun of it like these fine boys, but one day I was hunting a rabbit and shot it, then went over to kill it off. Once I say it, it started screaming and looking at me in terror, then I thought to myself, "this not fun at all". Next, I saw a rattlesnake going into a bush, I grabbed the tale and pulled it out, it turned around and looked at me, and it looked like it was thinking to itself why am I trying to hurt it, it never did anything to me.
After that, my joy killing days were over.

2drk2fck

I hate that these animals were killed an elephant a cat really?? even that buffalo picture is gonna give me nightmares. awful just awful. and yet here I set with a chicken salad....

MP

I understand hunting and killing what you eat. However, there is no reason to kill an elephant!

Toilethead

Gun nuts have small penises.

T