Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

I know he has no shame for what he has done...that looks really bad...his position in life makes it worse...he seems like a jerk.

x-bb

Bull****! Is he going to stay there for the whole year and hunt for those villagers over and over again? Otherwise "meat was not wasted" is just a dust in the eyes to cover the real motives.

CaliTenkey

Somebody needs to inform the Trump boys that Elephants are endangered. I thought that the Donald taught his children to be sensible and it has been my understanding that he spent plenty of money educating his children. Seems these two sons have lost a few brain cells somewhere. Is he going to say it took just one shot to kill that elephant? Well Mr. Trump your sons certainly did not do anything on this hunt that anyone should be proud of.

OhWowLike

What an *******.

OhWowLike

What an azzz hole.

Robert Liautaud

Baby Games. Crying is not a solution to your perceived troubles. Time to put on your big girl panties, and look for work.

Shannon

ANYONE WHO KILLS DEFENSELESS ANIMALS....THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatiana

clearly americans have no idea what we go through here in africa. some people here are really hungry to a point of going to bed with nothing in their stomach, not just because they have no money to buy food but because there is no food to buy and smetime no animal to hunt since everything seem so protectet EXEPT FO HUMAN ofcause. so yeah the people he gave that meet to really enjoyed it and were really happy to have it!!! there are areary in Africa where people cant buy food but have to grow and hunt it, they can't hunt it cause it 'protected' no one is allowed to kill it, they can't grow it where they are its too hot nothing grows without waterso what must they do?? next time you visit Africa please go little feather than cities cause there you wont have even a clue about what is really happening, go deep to the rural areas where they see a car one after 5days where they first have to walk miles and miles to borrow someones cellphone to call an ambulance for 'emergency' even after getting that cellphone they hace to first climb a hill to get reception.

dan

how your life must be empty when you need to get satisfaction from shooting animals. you must finally feel like a hero now!
really brave...

Laura A

#disgust
#pigs
#non politician

Lola

Are there no men in this family that have a social or environmental conscious? At least Ivanka seems more sane.

ANIMAL RIGTH

MALDITO HIJO DE PUTA MORIRAS PEOR DE LO QUE IMAGINAS

aemish

Now if only they can trample you and your family on your next trip so that you all might not be a waste.

denisita

Hey Trump. Killing elephants??!! Really???!!! People do not eat ENDANGERED elephants!! If I ever see you, you better start running. You just made yourself a whole lot of enemies. I will make it a mission to avenge those deaths someday when you least expect it. BTW, I do run the same circles as you. I'm not with PETA, but I am just as passionate about protecting animals from evil men like you.

CLF

I thought killing an elephant was against the law.