Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

TheEric

I only consider you a hunter if you have no food to eat. If you can afford to feed the whole ****ing world like the Trumps can, then you're just a murderer with blood lust...

CRAZYGIRL

BOYCOTT TRUMP!!! Donny and Eric are not real men!!!Real men don't kill beautiful animals on safari, they take photos!!With the upbringing, they had!! I guess, kindness to animals was not on the list!!

American Pie

Oh yes, Why what would the villagers do if big bad Donald Trump Jr was not there to feed them??? Douche

Shane

Cindy....you want him to buy food? umm...so you're fine if he gives them meat from animals killed by slaughter houses but not ones he shot? think a little more.......

jackmama311

let's send those trump boys after the krapdashian clan.

Edwood

He ought to shoot that thing sitting on his dads head!

NobodySpecial

This isnt hunting. Everything about this is setup so you end up bagging what you are after. Killing an elephant? Is that really hunting ?

SHER

Seriously an elephant? What an IDOT! Do you not know anything about these beautiful creatures of God?

lalaland

Since when is the African Elephant no longer endangered?

CLINT

I would love to see him get eaten by a pack of lions. They need to eat to.

CLINT

I would love to see him get eaten by a pack of lions. They need top eat too.

karen

It must take so much courage to look at a defenseless animal trying to exist and shoot it
in the head.
I have nooooooooooooooooo respect for "hunters" who don't need to do that to feed a
family. It is horrible and I don't know how they sleep at night, seeing an innocent animal
destroyed for the fun of it. Rich, spoiled brats never worked for anything!

JoeFrancis

Hmm, he could have brought them food, built a school or donated money...but no.

Reminds me of what Carl did last night (walking dead) to prove to daddy that he's a man now.

SusanCoyote

Of course he has no feelings - he's a &%$@#!$#@# Republican!

OBAMA CLAUS

Now we know damage control is mad at work coming up with a spin on this. Let's watch as the Bullsh*t story comes out making these little boys out to be heros. Bet me.