Donald Trump's Sons

Ignite War

Over Animal Butchery

3/12/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_trump_hunting_launch_EX_v3
Donald Trump's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

unicorn40

I think they are sick *******s. Too bad ppl. have so much money that they need to do this kind of sick stuff to keep themselves amused. I really hope somebody hunts them down like that. Those animals except MAYBE the aligater are harmless. Sick pricks!!!

Gross, BUT

OK, hunting is not my thing. BUT< if done legally it does serve a purpose. I don't know why people enjoy this "sport" but I love to ride horses and I'm sure someone thinks climbing on a horse back is cruel. Or, putting a choke caller on a dog to train it is cruel. So, people should judge. As long as their are law protecting animals from abuse and to make sure the are not over hunted. We non-hunters should react in such a strong manner. There are bigger issue in the world.

noone

This is hunting?using guns and bullets ain't a fair fight.Pulling a trigger is EASY.Would love to see these guys hunting with no MODERN weapons ...they would get their a-se-s handed to them.

killing an animal
self-defense.
food.
survival.COOL.

killing for sport?with modern weapons?you're a pansy .
would love to see these clowns go solo against one of these animals they kill..and see how sporty they are.

kris

Is that cool to hunt down and butcher a defensless animal? I will NEVER watch apprentice or stay in a trump hotel! This makes me sick!

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

I don't mind hunting as long as everything caught is consumed, which is why I don't hunt I don't like the taste of wild game. I highly doubt that everything killed was consumed in this case but I may be wrong.

kim

hunting for your freezer is ok. Hunting an elephant is never ok. No food there!

unicorn40

Sorry........crocodile....and that elephant looks like a baby by the size of the leg in the background. Real big men there, they can kill animals that are smart and harmless.....

Kari

That's just disgusting. Sad they think this is ok.

blondedakota

well, to all that justify barbaric hunts belonging to 5000 years ago, i would say this.
there is a tribe that cut off penis of men just because unworthy to carry one.
i would gladly send you and those two idiots to this tribe... call me or the tribe barbaric?
don't think so...

tina

Obviously he is as fake as his father, the knife has no blood on it. Fake photo shoot. The point is why would he want a picture like this? Weird, oh ya, just like his father.

juju

There is a HUGE difference between hunting and what these spolied Trump boys did. The pay loads of money to go into a game reserve that is stocked with "easy prey" animals. Many are old and/or tame. This is big business at alot of reserves both here and in Africa.
I have alot of family that hunts too and what they do takes alot of time and patience. Sometimes they go an entire season with no luck. And my family hunts for food - they eat what they kill and stock meat in the freezer. What the Trump boys do is pay alot of money to stroke their egos and take down an old, tame animal that is pretty much trapped in the game reserve - there is no sport in that. It's a photo op for the Trump boys.
I already intensely dislike the Donald and quit watching the Apprentice - now I dislike the whole family

Nann

Killing an elephant serve no useful purpose.
You've lost my respect.

LoudMouth

Like others, I have no problem with legitimate hunting. I know quite a few deer hunters, I couldn't do it, but have no issues with my friends hunting them for the meat. But an elephant? How anyone can casually shoot an elephant after seeing wildlife shows where they grieve over their dead? Shame on the Trump kids and Donald's stupid ass statement.

If there is actually "Karma", I hope that when the aliens invade, they do some "sport" hunting on the Trump kids, and see if Donald still thinks what the aliens do is still "100% OK in terms of the hunting community".

tanya

Id like to cut off all the trumps family heads for trophies....what assheads, by the way unless you are hunting with a spear and rocks its all unfair and not real hunting....small penis+big egos+ trust fund money = hunting of big endangered species

Tamra

What douche bags. Figures, being Donald's kids...