Donald Trump's Sons

Ignite War

Over Animal Butchery

3/12/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_trump_hunting_launch_EX_v3
Donald Trump's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

Debs626

I wouldn't shed a tear if the whole Trump family was suddenly wiped off the face of the earth, father, sons, daughters, grandchildren wives and exwifes they are all nothing but disgusting

Brian Scott

My grandfather hunted in Africa and shot an elephant. This is what they do as you can't take the meat home. You cut the tail off and take it to the closest starving village (and there are many of them) . The villagers immediately go to the animal and use EVERYTHING. This is customary. It is feeding people who are starving. People need to know what they are talking about before commenting.

Niki

Animals should only be hunted to defend human life or for food...... I know this man is not going to eat Elephant burgers!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

...and being driven to where the animals are and then killing them, is just killing animals--not much "hunting" going on there.

Greasy

These pictures are from an era of Teddy Roosevelt and earlier from the American western settlers who could not resist killing buffaloes for sport. This is the reason that the American Buffalo were endangered in the first place!

Eliza

I'm speechless. My ultimate dream is to go to Africa and SEE elephants and other animals in the wild. To photograph them. I can't imagine why the Trumps, with every advantage to see all of the things others can only dream of, can't enjoy just looking at them, they have to kill them for a thrill. I watch Apprentice (the last 30 mins anyway) and thought the sons had some appeal, but now they are trash to me.

superbadnerves1

White people get away with anything

Jenna

This is just beyond barbaric. I never had an opinion on donald trump and his stupid ridiculous hairstyle until now. They probably "hunted" at one of these places where a person is 100% guaranteed to "shoot something." People, these "hunting" areas are literally privately owned land stocked with wild animals, usually old or defenseless with fences all around the property so the animals can't escape. Oh yeah, it's hunting; like shooting fish in a barrel. If my family were hungry, I'd hunt. But these idle rich who go to these "guaranteed" hunting preserve; they should go straight to hell. I think they should be extremely tortured before their death and journey to hell. They should be covered in honey and left in the hot desert somewhere. Hopefully, animals will eat them alive and then the trumps can make their rightful, much deserved journey into hell.

MC

Hunting elephants...seriously? Rich people and their entitled lives make me sick.

lily

This is DISGUSTING! Elephants are protected and for him not only to kill one, but to stand that like the MORON he is with this poor creature's tail in his hand is sinful!

The African company that put on this safari should be exposed also and the Trumps need to be exposed in what they view as enjoyable (hunting).

Thank you TMZ for putting up the picture and showing this side of these spoiled brats!

Ellen

Cut his p______ off! The Trumps are egomaniacs.

New Orleans

As if I couldn't hate them enough... I will not watch their TV show ever again.

Glenda

That's it for me. No more watching Celebrity Apprentice. This still make me sick that hunting like this is still encouraged or allowed in ANY country in this world.

banterknave

Poor animals killed by men for no apparent reason, other than fun? How liberating.

Sam Karr

what an insecure, petty little douchebag. Hope an elephant sits on you one day.