Donald Trump's Sons

Ignite War

Over Animal Butchery

3/12/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_trump_hunting_launch_EX_v3
Donald Trump
's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

soulofanangel

----------------------------------------------------------
Historically, hunting for food is one thing. Since we don't eat ELEPHANT or CATS.....what are TRUMP'S BABY BOYS trying to prove? That they can F I N A L L Y do "something" Daddy can't?
-----------------------------------------------------------
What's next for the sons of DONALD TRUMP? Pulling a CHAZ BONO because that's another thing their Daddy didn't do?
-----------------------------------------------------------
The mere sight of their smug silver spooned faces always aggravates the snot out of the rest of us.
-----------------------------------------------------------

SuzieBoozie

These guys probably paid an outfitter tens of thousands of dollars to go on a hunting safari so they could have their photo taken next to their prized kills. I'm sure they spent several thousands more buying new clothes from Cabellas, not to mention the knife he's holding that's probably only seen previous use as a letter opener.

Chuck

The Trumps are pansy assed bastards.Disgusting.I'll not watch "the Donalds" looney TV show anymore because of this.

cindy

I am Disgusted, saddened , appauled and MAD as H3ll!!!! What a SOB!!! Just standing there, holding the poor elephants tail that he cut off. I wish someone would chop his a$s. off!!!!

Jill

may their b--ls shrival up and fall off.

REALbarbwire7

This made me sick. I know people hunt. I don't agree, but it is what it is. I don't know what to say, other than I wish I didn't have to see when they do. I don't care WHO it is. This is bad for TMZ to show.

Lirazly

OMG i hope one day these a$$holes experience the same pain these poor animals went through! Rot in hell douchebags! they are the prime example the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

jetfanglo

oh,what a 'man' you are.....seems that money CAN really get you anything...except morals.....karma,my good man,karma...it's only a matter of time...see what your money does for you then.........keep that smug look on your face,big 'man'.........

Trish

They must have small penis's.

Ted Allen

Well, I USED to like him - now I see that he is nothing more than a neanderthal ****roach S***

JRB

Woah big man, blows away an endanderged animal with a huge gun and then when it's dead cuts his tail off. These trumps have no respect for anything but money. Why kill innocent animals for fun. God I hate this guy!

nmh07

ugh. this makes me want to vomit.

mr allen

sounds like tmz might be a little bias. they call it slaughter not hunting even though they follow all hunting regulations

Don

Lets see...they don't look hungry...they have plenty of money...we are losing our wildlife because of the thrill of the kill...the meat is not donated ...and when the Trump's are gone ...the heads of the kills will still be on the wall...for What??/Hunt to feed ...do not call it sport...hunters who kill for sport are nothing but killers ....why do we allow this to continue...oh yea...Money...

en Todo Momento!!

cruisers get more action tho....