Donald Trump's Sons

RIPPED By Animal Group --

You're STUPID Barbarians

3/13/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_ida_trump_ex
The gruesome photos of Donald Trump's sons posing triumphantly with mutilated animal corpses in Africa isn't going over too well with the animal rights groups ... duh ... and now, they're firing back ... bashing the Trumps as "pitiful" bloodthirsty morons.

TMZ spoke with Jack Carone from In Defense of Animals ... who said, "Would any intelligent person feel moved to murder a magnificent elephant, then further insult and desecrate by hacking off his or her tail as an additional gesture of dominance?"

He added, "Privilege has clearly not bought them the sensitivity or wisdom to view the world as anything but their personal playground, including the imagined entitlement to end the lives of sensitive and social animals for mere amusement."

"This is truly a pitiful testimony to their lack of character and compassion, at the ultimate expense of their innocent fellow Earthlings."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

sandra

This is just pure sickness. I don't want to see, hear and be told about anything Trump ever again! I hope for Karma to come soon to those idiots

Grumpyswife

This article is 100% on! I totally agree with Jack Carone. My opinion of this family has changed dramatically since this was revealed. These people have the money and opportunity to change the world for the better - instead of murdering the magnificent creatures upon it. Their true mentality is showing and all the money in the world will not change that.

Jenn

Of course they are stupid barbarians. Trump even defended Limbaugh's slut comments toward females that use birth control. Republicans are weird- no compassion for anybody anything unless it serves themselves and their almighty way to make a buck. Gross. Vote democrat.

Selebraties Suck

Still no story about Bill Maher and his racial slurs, I see.

peachpie

are you an idiot because you are republican or republican because you are an idiot?

Lili72311

Disgusting, but then again not shocked... these people prey on the weak.

Donna

This is what happens when spoiled brats have all the money they want to do things that the rest of the human race abhors. This will have devastating impact on the entire Trump dynasty. Apparently these "boys" have no intelligent way of deciding between right and wrong.
Good luck to all of you.....you're going to need it. This isn't going to go away.

Jenn

I also agree with Thurston Howell 111 who said he didn't think Ivana and Donald did a good job raising their kids. The daughter seems veer self important on the snippet of that apprentice show that I saw. Who the he'll does she think she is? Share the wealth you greedy bastard republicans! That would serve your country and earn true respect. Cutting off a poor elephants tail after killing it is so wrong.

Cindy

Not to much shocks me, but this was jaw dropping cruelty to animals (including endangered animals in the elephants case) and I just couldn't believe any person could be so STUPID to think this was a good idea. And it's turned me off the show, because I just don't want to see this stupid kid's face on Apprentence.

Ted Allen

I totally agree - no compunction at all in these photos.

Ted Allen

I agree.

MadameSly

Well folks, let's hit these murderers where it hurts. No more Celebrity Apprentice for me. Are you with me????

Jenn

African elephants are considered an endangered species. While I suppose a mercy killing is possible, I doubt this is the case. Elephants are endangered due to their habitat shrinking. He is idiotic to not have the self awareness to know that this is a bad thing to be posing like this no matter what the cir***stances are. Pay more taxes!

wigwam

There is actually a legit elephant overpopulation issue in Zimbabwe and they radically disrupt agriculture and residential populations.

yabber

One year ago 20,000 people lost thier lives in Japan now thats something to get upset about!