Kim Kardashian

My Husband Already Cashed In

On Our Marriage

3/13/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
Sources extremely close to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is full of B.S. when he says he didn't cash in on their wedding -- they say he's already profited handsomely and his greed is now being exposed.

TMZ broke the story ... Kris claims all the the money he and Kim made from the wedding and surrounding events went into a joint bank account and he hasn't taken a penny. But our sources say ... not true.

According to sources, Kris -- who raked in a million bucks from the wedding and somewhere between $250,000 and $300,000 for his appearances on the reality show -- HAS withdrawn some of his loot ... but he spent a big chunk of the withdrawal on the wedding and Kim's ring.

Sources close to the ex-couple tell us, the money Kris made on the realty show was transferred directly into one of his business accounts ... separate from Kim.

Our sources say the joint account is now frozen until a judge decides who gets what, but bottom line ... Kris is bellyaching about money he has never been denied.

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

STFUP

To all the youg women out there who 'idolize' Kim or anyone else in her family - I'm SO, SO sorry what American society has done to you.

And SHAME on your parents for allowing you to become so enamored with such worthless human beings, devoid of any morals or decency.

Caligirl

Oh I cannot wait til the real story of the Kardashian's hit the book stores. What a page turner this will be.

mebrat24

I thought the skank and her skanky mother said they didn't make any money? But the skank's husband of 72 days made all kinds of money--------- I am sure TMZ will be on the skank's side of this. They know where the checks are written. Should TMZ be put on Kim's boycott list?

partypoisonmcr

For someone who felt she wanted to keep the divorce "private" from her show, she sure likes to spill every detail about him whenever she can!

pk

When will these people learn to STFU? Every time they open their mouths it makes them look worse. Nobody is buying any of their bs.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Slow morning T M Z?
NEWS FLASH....NO ONE GIVES A SHNIT ABOUT THESE 2 MORONS!!!

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

As I read the headline to this story.It dawned on me..Who our the big pimps the Kardashian clan or the MEDIA for pandering them day in and day out.Shoving them down the public throat--know .the major of the public wishes not to here about there shameful act or deeds.Media are losing money ..cause public is sick of these sickos.Media and Kardashian not only made themselves a laughing stock.Also have made them ugly on the inside as will as on the out side.Wish to thank the Kardashian and the media for making me richer.Cause all had a hand in turn me against YOU.

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

Doesn't anyone fine it strange..it is only the Kardashian clan that is trashing Mr. Kris Humphries...Mr. Humphries has held to his principles.Carried himself with honor,dignity.Only ones I see with egg on their faces ..Our the media and Kardashian clan.

Caleigh

OK who is your source...............Kris Jenner???

If Kris H bought the ring doesn't he get the ring back?
I swear I thought for sure that Kim had that ring already waiting for a man to pretend give it to her?

nof

I'll take the Kardashians-version, thanks.

"Now ye come wid me to Minnesota for me man-cave."

"Produce off-spring, woman!"

Dude, check the calendar.

tracker

Kim,you just refuse to stfp,well news flash KRIS WILL RAKE IT IN AND GET HIS ANNULMENT,AND I HOPE WRITES A TELL ALL..BTW YOUR MOTHER SUCKED AT REPPING HIM..HMMMMM..THE JUDGE WILL SEE THRU YOUR BULL****..

Dean

LMAO How stupid can you be . She admit that the acount is frozen therefore she admited that he counldn't get any money out of the account. the bills got paid from this account .
HOW STUPID can they be to say Kris took the money when they admited that the wedding bills got paid from this account .
LMAO it just proves KRIS point that he didn't took anything and didn't get any money loooooooollllll

lovetohatecelebs

Someone please punch this b**ch in the face... More than once.

Dean

I bet she used her " charity money " from this account and will say that Kris used it .
I hope he destroys her in court .
Kim family isn't even able to lie without exposing themselve lmao come on they admit with everything they said that he didn't see money from the wedding

lilly

I won't believe anything until I see copies of deposit slips and withdraw slips and transfer slips from these banks. like they copies of court file and black out pernit info. So tmz please request copies before reporting so you can say the fact of the matter