Lindsay Lohan

Another Bad Decision ...

Vehicularly Speaking

3/14/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan -- Car damage to her PorscheLindsay Lohan is no Roads Scholar, because she continues to make bad decisions when it comes to cars.

We got this pic of her brand new Porsche -- the entire right side riddled with scratches and dents from an accident.

The good news -- Lindsay wasn't driving. The bad news -- She let the 22-year-old son of a friend drive the whip, which he scraped against a wall while trying to back out of a driveway.

We're told Lindsay is not upset because the kid has insurance and his mom said she'd pay anything insurance didn't cover.

As for the kid -- we're told he "profusely apologized" and Lindsay said she understood.

Lindsay Lohan -- making the case for public transportation in L.A.

jeebus

I was wondering when a new Lindsay thread was going to pop up and THIS is the one they decided to go with?

Cricket

Should she be buying expensive cars with such an uncertain career future. I hope she didn't base the purchase on SNL.

Gloria

Harvey you have connections with the peoples court how many of theese cases do you guys see a season. We all know that lindsay's insurance is responsible for damages and the insurance company will have to go after lindsay's "FRIEND" because we all know nothing is lindsay's fault. Was lindsay in the car did she give permission for him to drive it. Lindsay is now according to TMZ an Ocscar winner so she can afford to fix the car or in her case just buy a new one.

Chuck D of Valpo

The "kid" has insurance on a car that he does not own? I have insurance on my two cars but not on anybody else. When I rent a car, I make sure I have insurance on that car while I rent it. Something does not add up here.

Jim in Cali

Stuff happens. This really isn't much of a story TMZ

V

She does not own that Porsche, she leases it. Just FYI.

Brenda

Well....Maybe it happened like she said *snicker* If it did, she OUGHT to be understanding, Lord knows she's been there.

richardwww

As far as I know this vehicle is leased. Its fully insured, it has to be on a leased vehicle. The guy is not a kid, he's a 22 year old adult who scraped a car, he's insured, whats the big deal? this stuff happens, its a nothing story TMZ, move on.

RaineeDrops

Revoke her license, she has no business using a vehicle as a weapon and driving so recklessly, she never learned her lesson the first time she was under the influence and harmed someone in a vehicle.

Take her driving rights and license away.

Penelope

For the love of God, take a cab and sell your vehicles.

ilovegossip

Great, she hit someone and ran. She certainly has changed and is now taking responsibility... LOL!

Scott Guiher

Holy cow Lindsay,can I borrow your cool car too? I want to cruise the strip.

smilingwidley

The auto insurance policy follows the vehicle. Lindsay's policy will pay for the damages - not the doofus who scraped it. LOL.

u iz a cutiepie

She is a junkie, a thief and a liar. I would never believe a word out of that f*ckers mouth

u iz a cutiepie

Keep letting her drive. Next she will kill someone. Thief !!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments