Bobbi Kristina

Engagement Ring On Your Finger?

3/15/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobbi Kristina Brown... engagement ring on her hand?Whitney Houston's daughter was sporting an interesting piece of jewelry on her ring finger during her PDA-filled stroll with her "adopted" brother this week ... a big, fat ring.

As we previously reported, Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon finally went public with their relationship this week ... holding hands and kissing during a lunch date in Atlanta.

Now, with rumors swirling about a possible engagement ... the massive ring on Bobbi's finger isn't doing anything to hint otherwise.

Congrats ... maybe?

0315_bobbi_kristina_pda_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nostradamus

Can someone say tailspin?

janet

Who cares. She's 19 can do what she want's. tmz how long you going to milk this dry.

Whateverbytch

being that I'm not from the middle of nowhere, banging people even remotely considered a brother type is disgusting to me...her head is all fcuked up right now

Cooley

Is she lightening her skin. Why does she look so ghostly?

Glynn

Doesn't seem so broken up over her mother's death, now does she....

really?

Wow, this girl is REALLY unattractive! Too bad she didnt inherit her mommas looks - sadly, only "the Bobby" part looks like it transferred. Cant she get those teeth fixed?

ipoopedmyselfandismellnow

when you look as ugly as BK, you'll take anyone that comes your way

Glory Bee

The ring? I think it might be something that belonged to her late mother. The relationship? Seems really creepy to me. And no, don't think he's taking advantage of her. They are both young and losing Whitney hit them both hard.

TJ

How long has THIS been going on??? It is surprising that her mother never made sure she had braces on her teeth,Surely THEY could afford it!

Producer

The ring, my money would be on it being one of her Mom's.

bill

Who bloody cares. As I said before report on someone who has done something NOT someone who is someone's child. I dont care she has done NOTHING for this attention no sex tape "uggg' never seen her sings or act must be a slow day

jason

what the shock here? this girl was raised in a situation that must have been pure hell. why do we expect her to make intelligent decisions?

jake

I agree with Glory Bee...I bet you anything that was Whitney's ring...sometimes I think TMZ just posts stuff to post. come on guys.

Jdawg

That dawg is looking for the checkbook!

Jay W.