'Celebrity Apprentice'

Big Sponsor Pulls Out Over

Little Trumps' Animal Butchery

3/15/2012 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314_trump_hunting_ex
Donald Trump
's sons' bloody hunting trip in Africa last year didn't just put a dent in the local wildlife population -- it exterminated a lucrative advertising deal on "Celebrity Apprentice" ... by scaring away a big sponsor.

Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis tells TMZ, the company's TV spots already aired on this season of "Celebrity Apprentice" -- but he insists, "I wouldn't spend another nickel with them."

Marcus adds, "I am totally disgusted by the [hunting] pics I have seen and was surprised to see them ... Money is spent but wow I'm really shocked."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons (Donald Jr. and Eric) went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago, killing several animals -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

0315_hunting_trump_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

King of TMZ

Hunting animals (such as Elephants) on the verge of extinction for fun. Hell yeah! What a bunch of idiots these Trump brats are.

SImon

I am so glada that this sponsor pulled out! I am very serious in that I will NEVER watch a 'Celebrity Apprentice' or anything Trump related AGAIN! I am also over that Lisa Lampanelli ~ you CANNOT kill a elephant and the calousness of these spoiled brats is unbelievable!

Quentin Tarantino presents 'Hostel 4' starring Eric & Donald Trump Jr. ~ this time their hunting their ultimate prey ~ coming to a theater near you!

Shix

This is the face of the white man and his disregard for anything AFRICAN. These Tramps oops claim they hunted the animls so as to feed the villagers!!! Really??? I am African and we don`t go ahead killing our wildlife. They are a treasure and a source for income through TOURISM. What a SHAME!!!

Deelight

Donald Trump is a PIG....Like father like son, but too bad it wasn't pig hunting season!!!

Laurin

Good for them. Respect.

BOB

PUT THE TRUMP FAMILY INTO OUT OF BUSINESS PLEASE,,THEY NEED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PIGS THEY ARE WITH MONEY,,,BANKRUPT THEM,,,,

Jamie

I am truly disgusted by these images. You need to watch the you tube video to see all the animals they enjoyed killing. Both look like murderous psychopaths. Disgusting.

A

What do you expect from 2 "rich brats"!!

Will always LOVE RJ

Yo Go Don Jr.....you sexy thang you.."KISS"...ps...l love all the pics....fvk PETA! :D

DTrumpJrsDoubleChin

This is EXCELLENT news!!!!!
Thank you Mr. Lemonis...may others follow suit!
I love animals.

Voice your outrage here- twitter.com/#!/DTrumpJrs2Chins

DTrumpJrsDoubleChin

I love animals.
twitter.com/#!/DTrumpJrs2Chins

Ishcabibble

This is only the beginning, hit them where it hurts most- their wallets!
I am going to buy 10 RV's from Camping World, lol.
I am so happy to read this.
I raise my glass to the CEO who took this action, he is my new hero!

Dean

Thank god that there are people with a brain .
I am very proud of Harvey for being a Vegetarian .
I am a vergetarian too and its not that meat don't taste good but what we turned this industrie into is sick .They should at least treat the animals with respect but what they do is making them weak and sick by closing them in a spüace where they can't move and using injections of all kind of chemicals to cover it up. How can you enjoy meat which is full of hormons and antibiotica

Cujeaux

The Trump boys are soulless creatures raised by a father who taught them nothing but money worship. They're so clueless and heartless that it's mind boggling. Hope this will be the last season of Celebrity Apprentice and Lisa Lampenelli gets cancer.

RaineeDrops

GOOD! I hope more pull their sponsoring too.

Donald Junior went on about how "your brand" yet look how reckless he was with poor judgment and it is ruining the Trump brand.

If he was in the board room he'd be fired.

The photos are just sad and the one with the knife and the elephant tail, DEVIANT and makes him look blood thirsty and crazed.

I hope everyone starts dropping their sponsorships.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments