Pitbull

If Seacrest Didn't Sue Me,

Lindsay Lohan Shouldn't Either!

3/19/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316_seacrest_pitbull_lohan_tmz_getty_ex
Pitbull is invoking the little known 'Seacrest Defense' in his legal battle with Lindsay Lohan -- claiming in new docs that if Ryan Seacrest didn't sue him for mentioning him in a song ... LiLo shouldn't either!

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is suing Pitbull (along with Ne-Yo and Afrojack) for namedropping her in the song "Give Me Everything." She claims the lyric –– "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan" -- caused her "irreparable harm."

In legal docs filed this week in New York, Pitbull responded to the suit and pointed out that he rapped about Seacrest in the same song -- and noted Ryan not only didn't sue, but Pitbull performed the song as part of a New Year's Eve show ... hosted by Seacrest!

Translation -- Seacrest has a sense of humor, Lindsay does not.

Pitbull also cited the lesser known First Amendement in his bid to get the case dismissed.

A judge has yet to rule.

andyscandy

this page looks like a pow-wow

Grandma Cracker

Grandma has had a relapse....hic....

Danielle

michael is responding to me now.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Whoa, getting confused. . . .Agree on both 'counts' boys. Is DUI probation any different than theft probation? 'Obey all laws' mean just that. ANY arrest and she's hooked, I mean cooked. Wouldn't it just be a DREAM if she pulls something in Beverly Hills and gets Judge Revell again? LOL If she does get arrested anywhere except in Sautners jurisdiction, would she only face Sautner for the probation violation and then appear before another judge where the new arrest took place?

Nikki

Just checked Vooodos twitter. Hes giving it to ML. The video he just posted was a nice dig at ML.

Nikki

LMFAO! You guys are great..Big Cheif say, Bravo!

Grandma Cracker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'd rather be drunk...

Nikki

Danielle your turn

andyscandy

I think they are monitoring this thread, and dont know what to say

Blood Red Witch

Dina's management told Michael to go after voodoo with a lawsuit. This is his response. So True..
_____________

Michael Lohan ‏ @MichaelJLohan Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@DDMgmt1 Dina Lohan is YOUR client, get with her and her attorneys. You know the ropes better.

Blood Red Witch

Love it you goof balls

Danielle

Nikki, I dont want to post that on his twitter page, cause I know my own dad who is dead, would be very upset seeing that. I just believe dad's should not see their daughters in sexual acts. If he does see it, it's not by me.

Grandma Cracker

They are all probably using Lindsay and this twitter fight to further their own agendas. Voodoo is a media ho and self promoter just like Milo. I am sure Dilo will be peeved that she is not getting her piece of the pie.

Danielle

Its pretty sad when i posted my father is dead,i got 3 dislikes...you wanna talk about hate and down right mean.

Blood Red Witch

Wait a second, is it Beer O'Clock? *cracking bottle open* CHEERS!

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments