Beyonce

The Case of the Disappearing

Baby Weight

3/20/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weightIt's been ten weeks since she gave birth to little Blue Ivy, but a glowing Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weight in a form-fitting dress as she headed to the Greenwich Hotel in NYC for dinner with First Lady Michelle Obama on Monday.

It's almost like she never had a baby.

0824_weight_loss_footer

April

Who cares? Why is it so hard to believe that she could lose that weight that fast? Maybe she worked out.....(GASP!!!!) I know, who would have thought. I think all of you nay-sayers are jealous....or lazy....

Mrs. Damaskinos

Come on now, Everyone with a brain knows Beyonce never was pregnant. Every woman who has been pregnant knows a pregnant belly is firm and it doesn't tuck ,dive and roll like Beyonce's did on national TV.B & J will NEVER admit to using a surrogate, she wouldn't want to admit to being a lair. Beyonce wants everyone to believe her life is so perfect, she goes through a lot of trouble to give off that image.This woman is going to have a breakdown one day..its all going to come crashing down around her.Everything that's done in the dark, will come to light.

samantha

people are idiots ....breastfeeding is a miracle worker i lost all my baby weight no problem no one thinks i had a baby breastfeeding and working out 20 min a day and the weight melted off why is everything a conspiracy and she is wearing spanks lets get real!!!

nathalie

Fed up about the too perfect Beyonce! Hate the bitch!

Turk182

File this story under : NO ONE CARES!

southerndoll

I am so sick of this!!! Why is it when Beyonce lose her weight it's because she wasn't preggars?? TMZ and Mediatakeout have showcase many celebrities on having great bodies after just giving birth (i.e Mariah Carey, Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba and Mel B.

southerndoll

tiffany

Ok! Does anyone remember how HUGE her sister Solange was when she was pregnant? She was 17 and is built much slimmer than Beyonce who is 30! Come on.....she was NOT pregnant....doesn't matter....but why lie?

YallJustJealous

Well I believe she had a baby. I take a cycle spinning class, and after about 1 year, the instructor missed class for the first time. I mentioned my shock to one of the other class cyclists, and they informed me that she had a baby that morning. I was shocked because I couldn't tell that she was even pregnant, and had noticed no change over the past year or so (she was very nicely shaped, and 42 years old!). Then I got the second shock 2 weeks later when she appeared dressed and leading the class, 2 weeks! Afterwards several of the members lagged behind to congratulate her, and she lifted her shirt a little to show her abs still had the washboard ripples. So with this in mind, YALL GET OFF MY GIRL B!

YallJustJealous

:) I'm tired of seeing these false accusatory comments. My Spinning Class Instructor rode the bike "hard" until the night before she gave birth. She was back in class, spinning her butt off 2-weeks later, 2-weeks later hear me. It was unbelievable, but witnessed by the entire fitness center regulars (well over 200). After the first class back (2 weeks after giving birth) she showed those who stayed behind her "washboard abs" that were still pretty tight. Unbelievable, but true!

belinda winston

NO BABY WEIGHT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO BABY..SINCE SHE HAD MISCARRIED BEFORE MAYBE SHE WAS UNABLE TO CARRY A BABY TO TERM,AND USED A SURROGATE...HOWEVER BLUE IVY IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

InsaneYetSocial

LOL @ "IF SHE WUZ WHITE U WUDNT B SAYIN DIZ ****!!!!".

Bitch please - Beyonce is whiter than all of us.

kulz

OMG the baby looks just like beyonce and u guys still won't accept the truth. it's like ur just looking for any celebrity to trash on the internet. loooooseeeers

flashlighy

oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz she can have a baby and lose weight, iam not a celebrity and lost weight after three c sections, and the last baby at the age of 35, so get over yourself and stop being mean and hateful, haters

Dianne

I'm sure she did not have the baby. They were trying to fool everyone. What a joke. Take a look at the baby and how big the baby was in the first pic that was taken. Please......