Beyonce

The Case of the Disappearing

Baby Weight

3/20/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weightIt's been ten weeks since she gave birth to little Blue Ivy, but a glowing Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weight in a form-fitting dress as she headed to the Greenwich Hotel in NYC for dinner with First Lady Michelle Obama on Monday.

It's almost like she never had a baby.

0824_weight_loss_footer

Phreaky

I think we all know she didnt have it. It was bad enough that someone leaked the story about a Hispanic woman with an apartment on the UES of NY that was being furnished by JayZ, that also happened to be pregnant, then there was the folding bump on the talk show, come on now - we're not stupid.

Karen

I honestly think she was never pregnant. She either adopted it or had a Surrogate to carry it for 9 months.

Momo

I am 7 months post pregnancy and just now a few pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight. I gained 30 pounds which is average for most women. Now, there are many ways to make your tummy look flat after a baby. I am well versed in spanks and other body shaping clothes. She may just be wearing something to flatten her stomach and slim her waist. Although, while she was "pregnant" I was really surprised to see that she didn't gain weight in any other spot than her stomach. This happens to a few women but almost no women who have bigger thighs to begin with, and she does. I'm just not sure on this one......

URBE

Pls Guys don't compare a Victoria Skinny tall Model in General to a Thick Woman .. she didnt gained weight at all not in the pregnancy but maybe now on her legs LOL but we seen B. fater than this years ago so pllleeeeaseeee !!!! compared to jessica simpson this is a JOKE and why in the HELL we never saw a Full Naked belly pictures she could easily stop the rumors ?? come on we know how MOBS they are !!

Sonja

You have to have actually had a baby to have disappearing baby fat.. show us the fat, then we'll appreciate it's loss. Hell, Jessica Alba and Alysa Milano looked more pregnant than Beyonce ever did, Pink and Jessica Simpson .. now those girls were obviously pregnant. Pink looked like a normal new mom at 2mnths and then worked to get rid of the rest of her weight. For someone with a new born Beyonce sure is parading around showing off her new 'post baby' quite a bit.

Sassy

Definitely Spanx and portion control at meals. Black is also slimming. She did gain weight in her thighs and I'm sure she, like a lot of women (esp. certain ones in the public eye), walked and did light cardio during that pregnancy. I believe she had it on her own, but all the conspiracy theories are because people love a scandal. It's fun when you're online to dig into these weird stories, takes jab, etc. Plus, that belly thing was pretty weird.

Me

I will say this, having gone through it myself twice...she could've had the baby and lost the weight in 10 weeks BUT there is no way she is breastfeeding, if she was she wouldn't be able to go out for the night without her boobs becoming ginormous!

Me

Even my sister who was 100lbs & 5'4, when she found out she was pregnant, gained weight in her face, legs, and arms. She gained weight in all the right places. She looked pregnant at 100lbs. I mean look at all the past pregnancy photo's of other celebs who were pregnant, and they all had gained weight in their faces. Look at Hilary Duff, Allison Hannigan, Pink, Gwen Stefani. All slim bodied celebrities, and they all looked pregnant. Lets all watch Nev Campbell go through pregnancy and see how her body changes.

Not sure how Beyonce thought she could pull this off, thinking her and JZ could pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

BEYONCE WAS NEVER PREGNANT, AND BEYONCE NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO THAT BABY !

Me

Right ! CAUSE SHE NEVER GAVE BIRTH ! In case anyone else has forgotten, she also went to her first post baby gathering in a tight red dress 2 wks after she supposedly gave birth.

Sorry, The kid was adopted, or she had a surrogate. Either way, Beyonce never gave birth. This is old news now, and we all know the truth !

happypat35

That h*e was never pregnant.

3Storms

It's in her ass where it always was

get real

IVY... Who U belong too? lol

TT

Does anyone really believe she carried that baby??? Come on!!! What a joke. These rich celebrities think we are all idiots.

Sassy

Here's the post-pregnancy red dress picture mentioned above. You can see she's curvy as hell here and busty, too.

People! The woman has the best kinds of personal trainers, dieticians, etc. She also can buy Spanx to help with the midsection and trust her stylists know what to wear to make you look toned.

Do I really need to post my own pre-pregnany and post-pregnancy photos here?! Stop comparing, we all carry babies differently. I did not gain weight in my face. I only gained in my belly and some in my thigh and I only gained about 23 pounds even though I ate what I wanted, when I wanted. Guess I was lucky and I bounced back without millions of dollars or personal trainers and chefs or Spanx!

ivona poyntz