Nicole Richie

The 'Fashion Star'

Is a Bikini Babe

3/22/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Nicole Richie than and now in a bikiniBreaking News: Nicole Richie has curves!

While she used to get grilled for being morbidly thin back in her party girl days (right), Nicole proved she's all grown up and filled out in the right places by rockin' a sexy two-piece in Miami on Wednesday (left).

The 30-year-old mother-of-two "Fashion Star" mentor really is basking in the sun.

0131_one_piece_two_piece_footer

Linz

She looks SO much better! I see a tummy tuck scar going across the entire lower part of her stomach - makes me want to look into getting one myself : )

deleta

She still had a face like a big bird.

ummm?!

You can tell she's in a happier and healthier place in her life. The 2006 picture is very disturbing.

bb

Now THAT on the right is a nasty too skinny bikini body. EEwwww. By comparision my mind boggles a bit at how the Annalynn Mccord girl below could be considered too skinny though, she clearly just works out a lot and has a healthy BMI - peeps here seriously can't tell the difference??? Nicole does looks a lot better now sans drugs though - guess it took having kids to straighten her out.

Mike L

Much, much, MUCH better. That 2006 pic is nasty. The current one is kinda nice.

c

Wow, she looks amazing now! Way to go!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Note to all ghetto heroin chic chicks out there, the now picture is what 99% of men wanna see a woman look like, not that sad skank in the righthand photo all bone and cartilage like a walking corpse with an animal skin stretched over it like an old drum... Meat baby!! Not bones!!! ;)

Mis

See, where her Legs TOUCH right there by here Whooha? There is NOTHING wrong with that. ( Just sayin, some guy told me i was fat if my legs touched there ) She looks way better! Happy for her too. I love Nicole.

Nichole K

Wow it is incredible how much better she looks now.

Chelly

She looks amazing. Maybe the rest of Hollywood should take notice. I’m a size 6 and can’t look at fashion magazines because the rail thin turns my stomach. Her 2006 photo has no beauty in it and the present one shows a beautiful woman. Let’s stop buying the hype until they change the image of amazing.

sean

She looks fantastic now. Well done, Nicole.

PPC

I have always thought she was cute, but she has turned into a beautiful woman. A body like that with 2 kids - wow. She also looks clean, well groomed, and I bet would be a lot of fun in various exciting positions!!

Jim

Looking GREAT Nicole! Nice to see you healthy and beautiful again!

BR

Point made that sometimes being a little heavier and not so tan is actually, clearly, prettier!

Simone

Good for her for getting healthy, but the two curves on top are store-bought, not home-made. Just sayin.