Whitney Houston's Death

Sources Say Cocaine Removed

From Singer's Hotel Room

3/22/2012 4:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_whitney_houston_room_tmz_ex_wm
Sources connected to Whitney Houston who were with Whitney the day she died tell TMZ ... an individual removed all traces of cocaine from the room before authorities arrived.

The Coroner's Office says Whitney used cocaine "immediately prior to her collapse."  Investigators who arrived on scene found no traces of cocaine or any other illegal substance.

One source who is extremely close to the situation tells us ... the individual who removed the cocaine was also the person who supplied it to Whitney.

As we previously reported, other items were removed from the room as well, including bed sheets.

The Beverly Hills PD just told TMZ ... its investigation is not closed.  Cops will not comment on whether they are looking at evidence tampering.

Ann

What if her daughter gave her the coke theym party a lot together a lot?

LoriHackney

I think the bodyguard, yes the same one who spoke at her funeral, had something to do with it as well. He had been with her through all her worst years, watched her do drugs, but never once tried to step in or do something about it. Same with the rest of her friends and family. They hide behind church and their love of gospel and think that it makes up for them all being crackheads. Love Jesus all you want, you're still a ****ed up family and they were idiotic and let their meal ticket slip through the cracks.

Deana

It is so amazing to me,how so many people can be so heartless.She was someones child,Mother,friend,loved one.I am not a church going,god fearing person,but I lost my Father,one year ago and it didnt matter that he brought it on himself because he smoked!He also served this country for all of us.Where am I going with this you may ask?Here...Everyone knows what to do with a problem except THE ONE WHO HAS IT. Just think about it,and please know this isnot meant to be rude at all.I am just a Daughter who lost her father and understand there are people hurting NO MATTER what her faults may have been.I guess it is good I dont have family,friends now so noone will care when I am gone and I can RIP!

Sue

This goes out to Deana... Just know that everyone who is on this site at this very moment has read yor post. You should know that you are not alone and I am sure that someone WILL care.

Reach Out Job Search

Whitney probably got the cocaine from El DeBarge at the party two nights prior with Kelly Price. Ironically, a month and a couple days after Whitney's death...El is arrested again for a drug deal in Southern California off the 101 Freeway.

Go back and look at the TMZ video of El "hugging" Whitney. Whitney looked to her right (where El was standing) acted as if she didn't see he (El was right in front of her), when back to "talk" with Kelly P., then appears "surprise" El is there. They engage in a LONG hug...Whitney's hands are hugging El's neck but where is El's hands? That is why the video don't tell you. I would go out on a limb and say, probably passing Whitney a little coke on her person.

Next...then the fight with a unknown artist, the hand flips at the pool like she was a gymnast and "jumping in uninvited" to signers Monica & Brandi's interview with Clyde on Entertainment Tonight.

The next day, she dead. Add in van Exel, Gary, Pat and the bodyguard that "cleaned" up the scene before calling 911 and that equals.... manslaughter and a clear cover-up.

This is what the LAPD should be investigating.

Kelly

Dionne is still saying Whitney had a hard attack. What a stupid bitch!

Gone

The LA County Coroner should keep on eye on El DeBarge. El DeBarge and Whitney shared en emotional embrace on Thursday night at the Tru Nightclub and they saw each other before her death. He arrested for possession for sale of cocaine this week. They should keep an eye to Ray J as well.
People should stop talk negative about Whitney Houston's sister-in-law Patricia, her brother Gary and child Bobbi Kristina!!

1uniquemonique

I won a $20 bet!! I bet my coworker someone cleaned that room (got rid of all the drugs) before help arrived. Now I understand why the family is claiming murder. What the family needs to do is take this info to the police and stop talking to TMZ!!

evo

Here is a written do***ent of her last moment:"whew, what a paaaaaaarty. (click).....gluckgluck....aaah...nothing like a refreshing Budweiser. I could use some food. I think I'll order a burger and take a nice hot bath...(20 minutes later)...chompchomp....mmmmm, mmmm, this burger is terrific....where's my beer?....gluckgluck...aaaaaaah! Oh, my bath is ready. Damn, I feel really tried. (chopchopchop)...Snnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrtttt...aaaahhhhhhh....whoa......ok, now I'll relax in my tub.......uuuuuaaah, that feels good, it's so cozy and nice 'n' warm....zzzZZZZzzzzzzzz....(slippery sound) ....glurkchokecoughblubb......(silence)"

Superman

They should be charged with evidence tampering, cocaine possession, and even possibly manslaughter.

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT

Of course her room was cleaned up before anyone got there. Everyone around her knew she was using. Even her sister-in-law/manager, Pat Houston, knew it. Pat stated to Oprah that she's "a defender of the truth". No she's not. She only a defends certain truths and outright denies other truths. It's obvious that Pat went with Whitney to Tru Nightclub that night because she knew Whitney's erratic state and went to babysit her. This whole thing still doesn't sound right. Maybe Whitney had a heart attack in the room and they thought she was already dead and then someone just put her in the bathtub to make it look like she drowned to cover for her. Anything is possible with all of her enablers.

DONNA

her mother was the only person allowed in that room...... she is the one who took the stuff

Suna

Bobby killled her slowly and then slowly

illuminati

Thats what THEY want you to think... they killed her and they're controling whats being put out abt her. Jesus is watching. God help you satan followers.

coffeegirl

listen here, ANYONE who is alright with "going to see that Jesus man, he's a cool guy" is HIGH!! and her cohorts aka. family were in complete &*%$#@ denial HEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO??..................................AND ANOTHER THING.. that meal of hers, were TWO complete meals, TWO different types of alcohol.. I've always believed there was someone in there. Think of checking the surveillance tape?? for a possible RAY J??? Why was Ray J so adamant about seeing her after the fact? They always return to the scene of the crime, ALWAYS