Donald Trump's Sons

Reportedly Under Investigation

for Controversial Hunting Trip

3/25/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_trump_hunting
Donald Trump's sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, are under investigation in Zimbabwe to determine if their hunting trip -- which made news when photos of the guys posing with dead animals surfaced last week -- was actually legal.

The independent Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said that Trump's sons used a South African safari firm that is not registered in Zimbabwe during their 2011 hunting trip. They reportedly killed an elephant, an endangered leopard, a buffalo, a crocodile and other "big game" animals.

The task force is currently investigating whether license and trophy fees were paid and if the South African firm had been cleared by Zimbabwe wildlife authorities to operate.

Donald Jr. tweeted after the photos became public, saying, "I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies ... I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jac

I'm no fan of hunting BUT since they fed hungry villagers - leave them alone.

DC

TMZ i could have done without the image u showed... some people don't want to see that... I love animals and hope these sons of b*tches pay for what they did... heartless pigs

Canadasux

For Junior and Eric: Just don't travel to Zimbabwe again. Problem solved! I'd say if there's anything illegal that went on with the Trumps' hunt, the bigger liabilty falls with the safari firm - renegade firm or not - who has no excuse not to be very aware of all the hunting rules and hunting laws in a particular big game country. That's why a firm like that is hired for safaris, especially by ignorant foreigners who want to hunt in a particular country.

Eric

They should sick Bob Barker and Betty White after those sorry little spoiled Trump asses.

Frank

Nice kill Don. Now sight in Aubrey on CA tonight.

Frank

Nice kill Don. Now line up your sights on Aubrey tonight on CA.

Canadasux

I hope this "investigation" isn't really a ruse to extort he Trump brothers, or daddy Trump, because they're rich.

phil

mmm , elephant meat............?

honesty

I am all for hunting. I have a 100 plus acre farm with herds of deer which have to be thinned every few years. (All meat is used.) I am against killing anything for sport(not using the meat), or anything endangered. Why would anyone want to kill something just for a rug, a head, or the "joy" of killing something endangered?

casey

Apparently the villagers don't eat sacred animals ...or this stuff.....so check ou the facys there.
Spoiled little rich boys is right !
DO they think we look up to them now ?
I think less of the whole family because of the boys stupidity

SURFCOWBOY

stupid f-ing douche bag. I wanna shoot your f-ing brains out and feed you to the village, im sure they will be happy as well. Food is food right? You stupid inbred UGLY moron. You come froma family of wealth but wealth does not make you intelligent or good hearted. It makes you even more LAZY. Your money comes from daddy, you are no man. In fact, killing animals makes you disgusting as a human being. Unless you are stuck in the wild, woods and are starving to death, you should never hunt animals. Those disgusting red neck LOSERS who do it as a sport ( LIKE YOU) deserve to be bled to death like pigs.

Kat

I really want to BEAT THE CRAP OUT OUT OF THIS LITTLE PUKE

UgottaBkidnMe

I hope the son goes to HELL and it hunted in HELL by all the innocent animals he not only killed but smiled with in those photos!!!!

Athina

A leopard? You have got to be kidding. The money these Trump a-holes blew on killing these beautiful animals would have been better spent on a donation from their over-flowing coffers to try and save them....ie. conservation. Of course they would never dreamed of doing something for the good in their spoiled little world of wealth and self-entitlement.

Kari

This guy is so arrogant and full of himself...reminds me of someone. Where's PETA NOW?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments