Bobby Brown

ARRESTED FOR DUI

3/26/2012 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Brown Arrested for DUI

update_bar

2:52 PM PST --
Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops believe Brown was DRUNK at the time of his arrest.

Brown was booked for driving under the influence and for driving with the blood alcohol content of .08 or higher.

0314_divider_graphic

Bobby Brown
has just been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Bobby was pulled over in Reseda, CA at 12:20 PM PST for allegedly driving while talking on a cell phone.

We're told 43-year-old Bobby is currently in custody in Van Nuys jail. It's unclear what substance cops believe Brown had been using before he got behind the wheel.

Whitney Houston's ex-husband already has a DUI conviction on his record stemming from an arrest in Georgia in 1996. He eventually pled guilty to DUI and served 8 days in jail.

Brown has been back in the news ever since Whitney died in a Beverly Hills hotel room on February 11. Bobby was turned away from the death scene and left the funeral service early after a disagreement with Houston's family.

2:38 PM PST --
Sources tell us ... Bobby has already bailed out of jail.

1:54 PM PST --
Sources close to the singer tell us ... Bobby's "people" are en route to the jail to bail him out.

0326_bobby_brown_mug_ahots_footer

manbearpig

ol bobby looks like he will be kickin the bucket soon enough as well.
and for the losers who want to blame him for all of whitney's drug problems- grow up jerks. she dug her own grave long ago. it was ALL HER FAULT. there were rumors she was doin coke back when she still had her squeaky clean mid 80's look and image going on and i wouldn't doubt that one bit! she was never as nice and clean as you want to believe.

NoBozo

Busted in Reseda? Who get's busted in Reseda, CA! What a douche bag of a failure. Drunk tank time.

Junetta Dunn

I know you are still mourning Bobby B...I am praying for your heart to be lifted.....now is not the time for you to fall apart...where is your fiance'?....you gotta keep it together for her, your new child with her and your other children.....oan, I just have one more thing to say....Bluetooth

Tony the Giant

Will the real Bobby Brown please step forward? (I choose the one in the middle) He's got that lip curled to the side, just like that he had in that rapp video he did w/ Ja Rule in early 2000's.

me

He should be helping his daughter cope with the death of her mother. But, instead, this selfish loser only thinks about himself.

Tony the Giant

Now lets get Ray J. And put enough sh--!! on him, where he won't even be able to get released on bond.

hannahtravis

WHAT A FREAKING LOSER!

He has always been a douche

hannahtravis

Ugh disgusting. Cissy must be disgusted. The whole Houston family should be! He doesn't deserve anymore allowances to reek havoc. It is about tiime he gets what he deserves.

The Love Sponge

I got nowhere to go but to the bottom of a bottle because my meal ticket is gone. I love to watch a troublesome alcoholics self destruct and train-wreak. Good-Bye Bobby

BigDeal

Stolen do***ents on Bobby Brown. Read the police report about arrest: http://goo.gl/9o8pj

CloBird

There is no surprise here. Addiction is a lifetime disease. Stress causes many to fall off the wagon and back into addictive behaviors.

G-Sixty

Bless you Bobby, I am praying for you I know you are hurting badly. People are so insensitive to your pain. However, stay strong most of all pray! GOD will carry you through your storm it will be alright when the morning comes. People are quick to make judgement, not looking in the mirror. No one is exempt from the trials and trubluations of life. Remember only GOd can judge you! I Love You, I pray for your strength look to the Lord ask and you shall recieve only if you believe.

Maya77

Enough with the "It's Bobby's fault, Whitney died..." are you f*cking serious? She was a grown a** woman...so if she allowed anyone "make" her take drugs and live a life of self destruction, then not only was she weak minded but an idiot too. I'm sorry!

Trecycup

Sad but I'm not surprised :-/
Guys & Girls come like my FB page for sexy women rocking Tees & Tanks :) Copy & Paste link:

Leucadia Bob

Check out this new FUNKED OUT version of My Prerogative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kLJrPP-Cw