Terrence Howard to Cops:

My Wife's Extorting Me

And I Have Her On Tape!!!

3/28/2012 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0328_terrance_howard_michelle_ghent_ex_tmz
Terrence Howard filed a police report with the LAPD Monday, claiming his estranged wife is extorting him, and we're told he presented a shocking audio tape as proof.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Howard and his lawyer went to the LAPD to file the crime report.  Howard claims Michelle Ghent Howard is squarely demanding money from him, in return for not making a Terrence sex tape and other embarrassing things public.

The former couple is in an epically bitter divorce battle. Among many things, Terrence claims Michelle is a racist who threatened to have him killed ... by the Russians.

The LAPD had no official comment, but we're told cops are in possession of the audio tape and they are investigating the extortion claim.

Michelle's attorney had no comment.

Tammy

Terrence, Terrence, Terrence, it really is in your best financial interest to date a woman with some black in her. She could be as obviously black as Halle or not so much obvious as Mariah, but do it for your wallet's sake.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

she has the psycho eyes

Jay W.

Sounds like one helluva an UGLY mess !

DudeLebowski

Is Terrence related to Moe, Shemp or Curly Howard? He looks a little taller than them so my guess is no....

Areader

Sounds as though Michelle Ghent Howard is a gold digger!

FLO

I say justsell the video to Vivid and let them release the video so she has money.

Shix

When Black men become successful they run for the beckys and want nothing to do with the black girl. Look at all the ballers, top musicians, all of them are `wife-ing` white or latina ladies coz to be honest they are all self hating blacks. When this comes to bite them in the ass, I have no sympathy for them. Terrence Howard is now a washed out actor. He gave his best years and his prime to a becky. He can go to hell and I hope she gets a huge settlement

Seldombinlaid

After my first wife, I got a vasectomy. lol My second wife knew this going in, and we raised my son from the previous marriage any way. My original plan was to stay single, and let some gal try to blame me for getting pregnant. lol No gold diggers for me. Second one has been over 20 years though. Wouldn't trade her.

Seldombinlaid

Good for you Terrance. Bet, she's not feeling to smart right about now. Bet her attorney wants to give her the boot too.

Javadude54

I'm rooting for the Russians.

Rex

Racist - yeah, that's the ticket!

RON

I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR TERRANCE HOWARD ONE BIT !
HE SHOULD HAVE HAD BETTER JUDGMENT. HE SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION. HE WOULD HAVE PICKED UP THAT SHE WAS A RACIST.
ALSO, HE NEEDS TO STICK WITH HIS OWN KIND. HE IS CONSTANTLY BREAKING HIS NECK TO BE WITH BECKYS, THEN CRIES THAT HIS SPOUSE IS A RACIST. WHAT A JOKE !

Bu

If you have ever had to deal with Terrence Howard...you would know what a "bleep" he is!

Tony the Giant

It's a shame, that the only thing ppl. get out of a relationship is extorting them for money. They don't know of any other helping needs but sitting on the front porch eating a pork chop sandwich, and a drinking hot sprite. You digg what I'm saying? And the only time they take a shower is when they get dressed up and go to a funeral.That's what I call going hard.
A Terrence, you tell that wife of yours, to get in that water. She smells like she needs some money to buy some soap. You probably feel the same way. That's how the majority of these women are. Always trying to extort a man for his money.
You celebrities have got to stop dealing w/ that bush--itt. Letting these money mongers drain you like that. Otherwise, it will get worser. You see how Bobby Brown and his hoods did Whitney. Millionaires ending up w/ more debt. than middle or low class ppl. working w/ a fixed income. And their lives are more happier than yours. That's a shame.

Sincerity

Not surprising at all!!! This woman was "REEKING" with "DESPERATION" when she hooked up with Terrence Howard!!! Honestly, how much money did she expect to get by "SCRAPING THE BOTTOM" of Hollywood's food chain??? Spending a little time in the "SLAMMER" just may "enlighten" this woefully pathetic "GOLD DIGGER"!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments