Batmobiles on Parade in L.A.

... Even the Crappy One

4/2/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0402_batman_launch_v12The batcave was missing a few whips this weekend ... 'cause nearly every official Batmobile featured in a "Batman" movie was on display in L.A. ... and TMZ has the video.

It all went down at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank ... right near the Warner Bros. lot ... where 3 of the coolest rides in movie history rolled in ... followed by one of the crappier versions.

George Barris -- the guy who designed the original Batmobile featured on the TV show and the 1966 live-action movie -- led the convoy in the original classic car.

Among the rest ... the batmobile from Tim Burton's "Batman" movies ... Christopher Nolan's version from "Dark Knight" ... and the abomination from Joel Schumacher's "Batman Forever" (bottom left).

Bam!

Mellen

My father was assigned to the team who LITERALLY designed, then built, the original batmobile. So, it's wasn't 'j-u-s-t' this guy. *peace*

Stephanie

Dog Nabbit! This is right next to my house! Grrr....

Stephanie

Dog Nabbit! This is right next to my house! Grrr....

DrGhostbuster

I just had an amazing orgasm seeing the Keaton Batmobile!

P.S. Research information before posting a professional article, The fourth batmobile is this parade of batmobiles is from "Batman Forever." The one from "Batman & Robin" was the even worse single seat, convertible Batmobile.

Bu

"THE CRAPPY ONE" is NOT crappy it's cool

Larry

Anyone with $150,000 can buy a freshly made copy of the original 1960...s Batmobile. I have seen the website. They had a photo showing 4 Batmobiles parked together.

Criss

The one from Batman & Robin is much worse than the one from Batman Forever!

Delaware D

I love the original one and the Tim Burton one. I dont like the other 2 at all.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

The first one (top left corner) is the BEST one. Hands down.

Denver

Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed....

Spottedfeather

When the title said "even the crappy one", there was no doubt in my mind it was talking about the horrible Batman Begins car. It IS the worst one of the bunch. It looks like a military vehicle (as it started out in the movie) and just not Batman-like.

vern dufford

Only the original BATMOBILE is the one for me!
I practically had sex with that car...of course I was only seven.

Tesla_Consulting

" ... Even the Crappy One" ? I get sooooo much hater-o-raid from the Nerd. Et tu, Brute?

VtFarmboy

Maybe I am just getting old but the original looks the best. The last one is cool on its own level but as far as detail and originality the original bat mobile far out does them all!

toomuchveal

Nice Article ! Barris has his shop located down the street from bob's on riverside drive. Bob's Big Boy actually has a nice article posted about this on bobs.net

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments